Ex's and New Lovers

"Crimson, I'm so sorry. I was drunk it didn't mean anything. Please forgive me." Ashley pleaded.

"I'm sorry Ashley I can't." I say between sobs. Jinxx walks over and embraces me in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry guys but, I think I should move back onto my bus at the venue. I hope you guys understand." I say standing up and walking to Jinxx's bunk. I didn't want to go to the one I shared with Ash.

"Are you okay?" Jinxx asks opening the curtain. I shook my head no. He climbed up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you wanna talk about it? You know so you can get your feelings out." Jinxx asked and I nodded.

"The thing that hurts me the most is the fact he so easily got drunk and cheated. Not only that but, I heard everything. Andy had to tell him he need to tell me. Plus he doesn't know how much that hurt me. My ex used the same excuse but, he lied he wasn't actually drunk. He just wanted me to take him back. So how do I know Ash isn't lying? Like my ex did. Not to mention my ex is after me again. Trying to get me back. He use to fucking hit me then he cheated. So I left him but, now he's found me." I said crying again and Jinxx looked at me wide-eyed.

"Crimson, you shouldn't have went through all that. No one should. I'm so sorry. I didn't know most of that." He said hugging me.

"It's okay. You didn't know." I said.

"Okay." He said then kissed me. But it was passionate not just a peck. I kissed back. Ashley broke my heart but Jinxx is putting it back together. I think I'm in love with him. I feel different then I did with Ash. This feeling I have is not explainable. He pulled away and smiled. Does he feel the same as me?