Chapter 1

Unlike his brothers Alex never showed any sign of shifting at early age, or shifting at all. One day when Alex was fifteen, he came home from school and saw his brother Max sleeping on Tyr's chest. Alex thought they looked cute and took pictures with his phone. After they woke up he walked without making any noise to his room.

He was thinking about his fears, as the 6th born son of Fenris Laster, he shouldn't be afraid of the Alanine form of werewolves. At one point he fell asleep and woken up by his younger brother, like any other day, in his true form. Alex was terrified of this action and almost with a deathly force harming his brother to force him out of the room. Alex locked the door with soul magic to keep his brother away.

Two minutes later he heard his door being slammed and opened it. "What did you do!" His father shouted and Alex grabbed a book to read, but it was slapped out of his hand. "Fine you want the truth?" He didn't wait for a response. "You think, dad, that he doesn't know, the harming he does? The pain he causes me! Do you even know me, me your son." Alex waited for answer. "Link tries to help you overcoming your fear." "Newsflash dad! It doesn't work. It makes it only worse." He spoke not caring for his father. Unknown by him Link was standing in the doorway, crying and ran away. Alex regretted his choice of words and asked himself, if it was worth it. "What have I done?" He asked himself and walked outside.

Alex sighed and behind him the lighting of his home. "I shouldn't have done that. Why couldn't tell him, could it be? No that was a long time ago." He voices in front of him. "Well well well. What do we have here? Fenris himself." 'What?' Alex thought. Two others were standing behind him and grabbed him by his shoulders. "Let me go!" He shouted. "You are fool." One of them smiled. Defeated and tired Alex gave up. "Good boy. Maybe we can tame you. To be our boy and sex slave. With branch of the Yggdrasil it will succeed." In Alex's heart somthing snapped and he shifted to something. "That form? We have the grand prize guys. The hellhound is back." Alex heard noises in mind. 'Help is coming prince.' In moment of fear of what they will doing, Alex killed the three men with his fangs and shifted back.

Two cops heard about a assault close a mansion. When they arrived there they found a boy unconsious laying in blood and three corpses. "Reed I need assistance." One said. "The boy looks a lot like Fenrisúlfr except his hair color, AJ." Officer Reed observed. AJ however recognized the boy and cursed. "Standard procedure, we are going to the station, there we do a DNA test and a soultest." He walked to the boy and took him in the arms. Meanwhile Reed started the police car and AJ layed down the boy and branch on the backseat. "You seem to recognize him AJ. Who is he?" Reed asked. Which AJ replied with. "My grandfather's nephew and he is dangerous, especially now, with all the blood on his clothes." On that moment The branch bonded with the boy. "Eh AJ? The branch vanished." Reed stated. "For the love of***(god)." AJ sounded frustrated.

At the station Alex woke up, but was injured. He shifted to his other form to rest and fell asleep.

The results were known and the parents were contacted. Reed wanted to scold the parents and AJ was gone home. His superior Reece walked towards him. "Reed, an ambulance is coming this way." Reece his expression changed. "Is he alright?" Reed Asked. "We don't know." He nodded and walked where the boy was left behind and found once there a small white wolf instead.

Twenty minutes later arrived the ambulance and two paramedics hopped out. "We came as soon we heard your chief." One of them said. "Is he human?" The other asked. "Look for yourself." Reed told them and took one step to the left. "I haven't seen one in years." One said. "Of course Luke, they aren't anymore on earth." Luke was slapped on the head. "Auwww. Kyle I know but it seems pretty young." He observed, Reed gulped intoxicated by Luke. "C-C-Can I come with you?" He asked. "Sure honey why not?" Kyle slapped his face in embarrassment. "Leonard! The paramedics will take care of the boy, you stay here and rest." Reece ordered Reed.

He was waiting for the two paramedics to take his nephew inside. "Are you sure you're coming?" Kyle asked. "Yes. Are those two done?" Referring to Reed and Luke kissing. "Luke we need to go! You will see him tomorrow." Luke said goodbye and hopped in. "What are you? Luke." Reece asked him. "A demon like Lucifer is or was." He thought about Lucifer and knew him, he was Chase's mate and fused together in a hellhound. The small wolf was stirring in its sleep and Reece took a closer look at the necklace which the wolf growled in response. "Calm down, I am not gonna take it from you." He said and the wolf went back asleep, he made a conclusion and kept it for himself.

When Reece was younger, he had a nephew who died against the lord of death. It wasn't only him but also the child he was carrying. They tried everything they could to save the child and nothing worked, both of them died. 'Why do I keep thinking about that?' He thought. 'Maybe because I am not totally over it, that some sadness remains in me.' Reece knew that the lord of death was evil but this wolf cub was something else, it was breathing and alive, yet it was like a corpse.

The eyes of the wolf opened and it looked at Reece with great interest. The wolf's body changed to a more elegant form one that he never had seen in real live. 'Amaterasu, but why do does it looks so different than I know. It could be that I think of the wolf Amaterasu in the lesser known game Õkami.' He thought. While walking closer to Reece 'Amaterasu' bared it fangs like it would go in the wilderness. "Miss this isn't lady like." It ignored his comment and when the wolf attacked him he saw something shocking. It was a male. "Go fuck yourself." He said and pushed the wolf away to the wall of the ambulance.

'Why is he trying to kill me?' The being thought. Before closing his eyes Alex saw something destroying the van. The reincarnation of the lord of death.

(Note: Alex is now 16 and considered an adult because people with dragonblood in this book are full grown at their 16th birthday, so they are 16 but physically and mentally 18.)