Chapter 2

Ten years later.

Alex awoke in a bed. He tried to shift back to human and succeeded. He took a closer look at the room he was. "I'm in a hospital." He sighed and a doctor came inside the room. "Good you are awake." The doctor said, Alex was a little bit confused and hungry. "Sorry I am a bit confused." He shook his head trying to awake himself. "What is your name?" The doctor asked him. "Do you want my full or just my first name?" He asked. "Full name please." Alex sighed a bit before answering. "Alexander Lauren Loki Laster." The doctor wrote that down and walked away. "My head is still hurting." He said to himself. "Hello son." His father greeted him and Alex gulped. "Hello dad. How are you?" Alex asked. "Cut the crap Alex we both know what happened." "Do you? Becuase of what I know is that those people mistaken me for you." His voice was cold ice. "We both know why you were held captive." "Hey dumbass." 'That voice.' Alex thought. Link was standing in front of his bed. "Really Link is this you're first reaction? Telling me that I'm dumb? Unbelievable." Link was pissed at him. "You know what I think brother? I think that you are a dramaqueen." Alex eyebrow rose. "Still the same I see." "And you should grow up Alex, look at you I'm older than you and wiser." Alex laughed hard.

Fenris saw his youngest son smiling and confronted him. "Link you stupid asshole. Walk! We are going to eat." Also he mentioned to him that Alex was asleep again, because of the medicines. "Pick your food and we are going to sit and talk." When they picked their food, they sat somewhere. "Link stop it!" Fenris growled at his son. "Yes father of all wolves." 'Cocky bastard.' Fenris thought. "You act like this every dinner, meeting, workout, party, birthday and evening." He said and Link ignored him. "How come that Alex is so different from dad?" Link changed the subject and referred to Fenris's 'mate' Reagan. "You know why Alex looks more like me, like you look more like Reagan." Fenris lied and was noticed by Link. "You could have just told me you didn't know." He said.

Alex awoke once more and could tell that his father was arguing with Link. 'Thanks to my sensitive hearing.' "Alex you stupid human." His brother shouted and his powers kicked in. He stopped time, went out of bed, stepped behind Link and let the time flow again. "How did you do that." Alex was still tired from his trails and coma. "I need to rest and to answer your question I can manipulate time." He hoped that Link wouldn't ask more questions. "Can I go now father? Dad is waiting in the car." Link asked. "No. You both are going to solve your 'crisis.'" Fenris told them. 'Great he thinks we have quarrel.' "What happened in the first place!" Fenris asked. "Fear isn't something you can overcome easily, brother." Alex spoke. "Please you know that you can change into it as well right?" Link told him. "Who said I would do that? As far as i know you don't know who I am." 'Fuck I shouldn't have told that.' "What do you mean?" Link asked. "Forget what I have said."

Alex waited for the test results alone, when Link was angry and overreacting. "You are quite something aren't you." The doctor gave him the test results. 'Something tells me that they know.' Alex thought. He looked at the test results.

Test results:
DNA test: Parents: Fenrisúlfr Laster, Lauren Soleance. Siblings: Link Laster, Max Laster, Lana Laster, Sköll Laster and Hati Laster. Grandparents: Loki (adopted).
Soul test: Starsoul, Moonsoul, hellhound, true shapeshifter (main: dragon).

'This makes it more serious.' Alex thought. "Something else happened?" He asked the doctor. "You have healed, but need rehab." Alex understood that. "What do I need to sign?" "Nothing your father is doing it." The doctor said.

In the shadows outside of the hospital three werewolves were gathering. "Lord Lycaon! He is awake. Should we kill him" Lycaon slapped his face. "No we aren't going to kill him, he his my son's mate." He shouted a little bit too loud. "I got news my lord. Fenris is back in the building." Another servant told Lycaon and he nodded.

Fenris was filling papers when he heard his old friend coming in. "Lycaon why are you here?" He asked. "Checking in on your son." Lycaon told him.

Alex walked to them wearing pink pants, a black t-shirt and white shoes. This shocked Lycaon. "Hello Alex you know that you are wearing pink right." Alex slapped his face. "Of course. That's so gay even for me." Alex sighed and showed them by accident his true eyecolors. "Impossible you have golden eyes not the eyes that represent the sun and the moon." "Should I tell him? No." Alex murmured. "Anyway is it possible that you are colorblind?" Lycaon knew that Alex was uncomfortable and moved on. "If you mean that I only see black and white then yes." Alex explained. "I know you from somewhere? I know name and according to legends you are weird." He spoke his thoughts out loud and Lycaon was pretty angry. "Those stories aren't real." He said. "Sorry I just read a lot of mythology." Fenris in the meanwhile filled the discharge forms with personal information. "It's okay I know you couldn't know and it looks like we can go Alex." Lycaon pointed towards Fenris.

The walk to Lycaon's car was quite. "Alex you look a lot like that hellhound." Alex looked confused now and Fenris was now looking angry at Lycaon. "What do you mean? I looked already at the results. Lauren right?" Alex asked and caused a lot of confusion. "Yes, but for now you need to lie that Reagan is your father." Fenris ordered. Alex was not happy with that order and lying in general, but nodded anyway.

Arrived at their home Alex went inside and Fenris was still talking to Lycaon. He noticed on Lycaon's arm a wound. "What happened?" Asked Fenris. "Nothing bad Fenris, but Adrian has a kink for claim marks, but anyway I need to go." Fenris hugged his old friend and said farewell.

In the doorway Reagan saw his husband standing when Lycaon left. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine Reagan." Fenris told him. "So why isn't Alex living with his other father, Fenrisúlfr?" Fenris sighted and answered. "You know why Marlin, he would be constant in danger for who he is and for the record he is your son, only not by blood." When he was finished Fenris tried to go inside but was stopped by Reagan. "Marlin died remember, when he was bitten by your brother." He said. "No. You only changed your name and that never changed you." Fenris said and walked in the house. Leaving a flabbergasted Reagan behind.

Alex hated lying against his own family especially now, he knew what happened after Ragnarök, he was the only survivor and more importantly he is the only one who knows the truth about this world. He sighed and decided to set a trap for Reagan, it involved a bit of acting.