Chapter 3

Serveral days later.

Alex was sitting on the couch and watching TV when his brother spoke to him. "Alex shouldn't you decide to which school you will going?" He gave his brother a form. "Cool." Alex noticed his brother's lack of enthusiasm and sarcasm. "My old school, one tip don't join a frat." Alex rolled his eyes, he knew what happened with Max when he was studying. "Other question what will you study?" Max asked. "Mythology will be my main. Why?" "Nothing with sports?" He asked. Alex sighed. 'Always about his gym.' 'No kidding.' Alex was startled by that voice. 'You're Max his wolf, aren't ye?' He asked the voice. 'Yes.' 'Thanks. Eh bye?' Alex cut off his mind link again. "How are you doing anyway? Still getting used to being a shapeshifter?" Max asked. "Yes." Alex lied and felt terrible. "Have you thought about what you want to do later?" Max asked. Alex had thought about it but never wanted to train young shifters especially after the death of his own daughter. "Maybe working for you or teacher." He knew his 'father' was one but he never had him, because he went to a human school.

Hati came when Alex was finished answering Max. "Hey Hati." Max said and growled for dominance. That continued until Hati decided to groom his dick. "Well I am going to bed, thanks  a lot Hati." Alex meant it and went to his room.

"Dumb wolves." He said. Without noticing Alex froze the room and the temperature dropped. He sat on the ground and tried to read a article in a newspaper from 20 years ago. "10 people died of an attack from the king of darkness. Including: Alistair Glacies, Anubis, Chase Glacies, Richard Vance, Lucifer Sanita, Gray Ignite and Aster Glacies. Max Laster later died in the hospital." 'Wrong, wrong, wrong! First of all Max didn't die, second Aster was the cause of all this and last Anubis didn't die. Everyone thinks that he is, but he isn't. Sort of, Tyr's soul is in Anubis his body.' He grinnicked.

Alex was walking downstairs when his father called him for dinner. It was awkward, Link didn't shut up about his conquests, boys and girls, Sköll didn't speak and Hati tried to steal food. The only normal thing at this dinner was Max asking Alex about college. "I have a question, who is my real father? And try not to say the obivios answers." Alex asked, he knew those tests in the hospital were fake. When everyone gasped. Alex said. "Sorry." Which made it even worse. Reagan was so angry, if he were still a dragon he would set the room on fire. "Alex go to your room. Pronto." 'Translation: fast and without detour.' "You know what I had enough of this idiot game. Maybe you don't know 'dad.'" Alex spat. "But I'm an adult now so stop ordering me around." Alex's eyes changed to their true colors. "For the last time go to your room!" Reagan shouted and threatened. Defeated, Alex went to his room.

Break:
(Alex's true eye colors: left eye yellow/orange iris and black pupil. Right eye Black iris and white pupil. Also known as the eyes that represents the sun and the moon.)
Now the continuation of the story:

Max felt bad for Alex, he just wanted to know the truth. "Father I think dad went too far." Fenris knew what he meant. It was unfair for Alex to not knowing the truth. Fenris went to talk to Reagan. "Reagan you didn't need to do that." Fenris said.

Max couldn't hear this anymore and went to the garden. "Granddad why didn't you see this coming?" He said to a random tree. An hellhound appeared behind him. Max recognized his grandfather by the messy black hair. "What did my son do now?" The hellhound asked. "Granddad, dad did something to Alex." 'Reagan didn't changed.' Lauren thought. "Okay, how is Alex?" This gave Max an headache, he tried to respond but he didn't even know what happened. "Well Alex asked what his father was hiding and Reagan went from calm to aggressive in one second and ordered Alex to go to his room." Max was crying afterwards and Lauren wanted to kill his own son, but he knew that that action wasn't the answer, but punishment was necessary. "We need to take action Max. I think Reagan will do something terrible." 'Not only to Alex.' He thought. Max wiped away tears and nodded.

'How dare he.' Alex thought. "What are you doing here father?" He heard. "Son you know why. Max asked for my help." He knew who it was it was his grandfather, but why he thought. "Then take him with you mutt and Max I banish you from this house as well." When Alex heard this his heart broke and the time stopped. 'Look what I did to this family gods, kill me.' He thought, he restarted time again and then Fenris walked in with bags. Alex couldn't fight anymore and start packing with his father. He grabbed his books and the form. On that moment Reagan dashed through the door. "I should have done this years ago." Alex had a bad feeling. "Child of the sun and moon I banish you from these grounds." Alex shifted in anger to a fearsom form. "Alex calm down he kicked us all out you need to stay calm for all of us." Fenris pleaded without success. Alex lunged and clawed at Reagan, leaving attack marks behind. Something stopped him and he feared the necklace Reagan was holding. "Shift back boy." Reagan ordered. Alex played along and transformed in an human. "The mating treasure of Alex! How did you get it Reagan!" Fenris walked to Alex in hope he was still in control. "Alex attack!" Reagan ordered. "Yes master." Sköll stopped Alex attacking by grabbing his neck and Hati as clever as he was grabbed the necklace in his mouth and gave it to Sköll. "Stop the attack Alex." Tears ran over his eyes. Alex was gone. In the last try of getting back Alex he put the treasure around his neck so he would wearing it.

'Was this harm what I caused on my own brother?' Lauren thought. "Alex would remember what he did." He said, Max headed to his own brother and cried. "Reagan you monster! I banish you to the underworld." His eyes turned black and Lauren knew what kind of god Max was and Reagan vanished.

After opening his eyes, Alex looked at Max or Alistair the lord of darkness. 'I should have known why it failed that day.' He searched his mind and knew how it happened that he survived as well. The trinity gods survived that day because of him and the wish of restoring the world.

Alex used his power to return Reagan to the mortal realm, however the price of that was his energy and in result he fainted. "Alex saved me!? I must say I didn't expect that." Reagan said, he was still confused by Max his power. "It wasn't your time." An icy voice said. It was an person standing behind Max.

"What are you?" Asked Max, it was clear that he was angry at the person for mengeling in the fight. "Funny I could ask the same, lord of darkness. You may call me Garmr." The person said. "Still what are you? Max asked again, this time more irritated. "A minor god, trinity god of darkness. The representation of time and stars." Garmr's eyes shown a bit of an odd color, 2 colors to be exact. "My younger brother has the same eye color." Max hated himself that he could protect his younger brother. In reaction Garmr laughed. "You are clueless as hell." And shifted to another form. "Hello brother." Said the once cheerful Alex. "Funny that none knew. Honestly I thought you all have worked by now. Or your memories must be hazy." Max was a bit annoyed by this creature. "Still the same old..." "Don't say it brother, you say the name and you will be gone." Max threatened his younger brother. "...Alistair and what were you trying to do then? You can't kill a person who is dead already." This shocked almost the whole room, except Fenris. "How is that possible?" Link asked in disgust. "I am not so sure yet, well I am an reincarnation of the lord of the death maybe that is why." Alex answered with a lie.