Chapter 6

(Introducing a new character.)

When Alex was gone Junior was left behind he knew he wasn't dead he was alive, almost everyone in the pack was celebrating his death. 'Alex please be save.' "The dead wolf is gone." Veron was in love with our pack gays hating member, Gabriel. "I am not deaf idiot." Junior said to his older sister. "Our little wolfshifter." 'Alex explained because my dad was a wolf in mindset I was born in wolf form and was a wolfshifter the other way unlike the others. Born human and turn to wolves while I am a wolf that learnt to turn in a human. My dad wanted to turn me in the ultimate weapon and Alex saved me.' He shook his head to not to think about it. "Danielle please can we go? You wanted to drive me there." He asked but his sister was still making out with her boyfriend. "In a minute Carlos needs to dump something in me." She said while Junior thought about her slutty words.

"Lin! Can you drive me please I hate it here now." He shouted, but one person said. "Great the faggot is dead and none is Alpha." Junior's temper was tested by that. "No, why don't you see your actions Gabriel."

He tried to stop the urge to fight. "You wished that he survived Junior." Tears appeared in his eyes. "Why! Why are you this way death to you." Something walked behind him. It was dead. An ghost. "What is that?" 'Stop please I didn't mean to let this happen.' Junior tried to stop it and right before it attack it stopped by his plea. "June? What happened?" Before his sister Lin eyes he passed out.

Lin saw her little brother collapse on the ground. "Gabriel did you lose your mind! He was just recovered." She shouted. 'Let them, as long he is alright, my young mate.' Alex said. Lin was shocked to see Alex today. "What have you done?" The ghost attacked Gabriel but didn't kill him. "Stop! Layon! He had enough scare." Alex shouted and dispelled the ghost and walked to Gabriel. "I am so sorry for your mate. That 'he' needs to be with you." He said to him. "Fag." Gabriel shouted. "Truly? Your head is full of stupidity?" Alex sighted. "God damn, the youth of today." He looked up and noticed the weird faces looking at him. "Really did I just say that out loud?" Alex walked away towards the door when he heard a growling sound.

Junior was never so mad at someone. "Calm down brother." Lin said and Alex just watched him so familiar but he didn't know from what. He charged his fangs at Alex tried to bit him. Alex blocked with a punch with a dagger's handle. "Stop it June! You soul is screaming at me." Alex looked worried but was too in pain. The mate bond was too strong to carry alone for Alex and he destroyed a vase.

"Do you know how much it was!?" Gabriel shouted. "Less then your watch, 2 euro I believe." Alex said but was less human more demon like now. "What are you!? Boy." Alex said something and attacked Gabriel with a force that didn't  kill him but a shockwave was created by their clash.

Junior's eyes went to a more feral state, a problem first generation wolfshifters have. He walked slowly to the unconscious Gabriel and attacked him almost. "June listen to me, your feelings makes you vulnerable to his hate and this isn't what you are June." Alex sighed. "You aren't a killer, no one should kill for something like this....this isn't you anymore." He regretted that he have said the last part. "Alex what do you mean...Alex!?" Scars appeared on his body. Some were very old and his face turned white like he was scared of something. "I should go." He said. Lin stopped him by going with him.

"Who was he?" Lin asked him when they arrived by her car. "Lord Floriant Demonica the king of the underworld. Later reincarnated as Anubis." He broke down and tears formed. "Most of the scars was his doing. He just saw me as a toy, he said he loved me but raped me every night." He couldn't hold back his emotions and Lin embraced him.

Unfortunately Junior's rage wasn't calmed down. Alex knew what was happening when Anubis had a tantrum he ordered the guards to fight him. "Alex you body it is... cold and you are shaking." Lin was not furious at Junior but was worried about her nephew. "Alex wait here. I will get Junior here so he can calm you." Lin was one of them. The god slaying wolves. "Kill kill kill." Alex tried to close the voices off.