Chapter 11

Hadrian was sleeping when we returned home. "How was the party?" Dad asked. "Sorry we missed it, because of Zetan soldiers." Max was gone. His aura didn't change a bit. "The lord of darkness is gone, again. He is like a puppy." When Max heard my comment he stormed outside. "You are younger than me." I smiled at him. "If you want to be a big brother than act like one." My soothing voice could even kill the strongest person. "You want to kill me?" Max asked. "No but dad wants to." I told him I had read dad's mind. "You sure! Jesus." He swore. "Not my child, Mary Magdalena was." I kept this a secret from the Chruch if they ever found out about Jesus not being the son of god. Hell would break lose on earth.

We were living in God's creation afterall, the starsoul legacy was this world.

"Where is Hadrian?" Dad asked me. "He is resting father." It felt strange in my mouth. "Lycan you are my son." Crap why did he said that name. Fenris told me once that he knew something about my past. While I was named Alex some of my memories were wiped clean. I knew something going on, but I couldn't tell what.

Twelve warlords, born werewolves. They gave power to a powerful creature called the twilight werewolf. "I am doomed to be alone." I was the one they gave power. "Wipe away tears that I cry." I cried when I heard my brother coming in. "Gotcha." I was bound in a rope that I could come out of. "Really you have read too much of this." I said and Max was sounding more irritating than ever. "Master Dierre I put him in a rope." Damn was he hoping to get killed? "My my, the wolf took the bait." Okay now it is going to be war. "I summon you all, the embodiments of the zodiac signs. Soul split!" I felt soul ripping apart when the embodiments were formed. Dierre was furious at me for this.

The full moon was tonight and I shifted to a form she never expected. "Alanine form." Nope and neither was it the aluran form. "This form does and doesn't exist." I said in reaction they were flabbergasted. "Go away beast." Dierre shouted words. "I am the beast? Really woman, you are a foul creature weren't star guardians supposed to 'not' interfere with people on this planet." I got her. "So you know then." She grabbed her dagger and I used another soul spell, soul merge and shifted in very much pain and blood to my true human form. "Weren't werewolf supposed to be docile with the full moon." Docile, so that is why. "I summon you..." I opened the gate to the underworld and brought back a demon wolf. My true wolf form. "Soul merge." Once more I felt complete. "Impossible how on earth?" Dierre said. "It wasn't Alex who abandoned that form, because he never had one. Lycan did." The return of my magic was overwhelming and caused me to go on a rampage, a sane rampage.

2 hours later.

The house reeked literally of death and not the scythe wielding one. "Alex what happened?" Lauren asked me when he walked to me. "Dierre is dead, killed by me." My eyes turned to the corner of my room, looking at a lifeless pile of ash. "Alex what did you do to yourself?" He asked. "My hand was still bleeding of my second transformation, after a second it stopped. "You shifted for a second time didn't you. Vanessa wouldn't be proud of you." "Sorry what? Lady Vanessa died a few thousand years ago." I said. 'Lady Vanessa?' I thought why did I said Lady Vanessa I never met a Vanessa. "What!? I saw her a few weeks ago with you. The problem is that youseem a lot older now." "Great can I go now I need to go." I did not know how much he missed. "Stop it!" I heard someone say. "Alex help me." Max said said. "Okay with what?" I asked him. "You know with what, come grab his pants." I did what I was told and I felt relieved, something I never was before. "Lauren what is wrong? I asked. My wounds were healed so. "Lycan come with me." He grabbed my arm, the one what hurts, and walked to a room.

"You are a hellhound." He said. "What?" I still didn't understood what he said. "You are a hellhound and werewolf in one body and soul." I already knew. My hand was let go, but something was wrong with me. "Lauren I am fine really." I said. "You are merged with your demon wolf form, so I am worried, you went on a rampage differently." Fuck I hoped he didn't noticed. "You lied to me." I hoped he wasn't lying by saying that something happened to him that shocked me. "Yes of course, you are young even younger acting. Someone needs to set you on your place between my legs." Damn it it was his voice that aroused me. "Lauren I don't know, I am pretty tired of today." He grabbed my hand and pushed my on my knees. "Lauren I am..." I tried get free. "Shush go to sleep." My sight went to pitch black.

"Your wolf is different than all the others. It is a beast." I growled at Lauren. "You gave me a drug to make me shift?" I asked. "You are truly different, you are more docile, more doglike." I know where is going to. "You are my servant." I heard him and I couldn't swallow. "Servant?" I asked. "Servant, not slave or bloodslave. Servant, cleaning making dinner, call people for me to have sex with and hunting." My heart was racing. "I am a lord, not your servant." I was filled with anger. "Not quiet you are only a lord because of your parents, not because you succeed the test." My hands were shaking, his talking was making me sick, making me want to flee. "You will be pleased with something though." Lauren eyes were shining. "You won't be raped by me, maybe after a few weeks the lowest pack member wants you, you are a pathetic excuse for werewolf." If he only knows. "Yes master." I said. "One more thing you have a very powerful obedience spell on you. If I ask you something you do it." My hand grabbed something and sliced my arm open, making it bleed. "Poor thing. Making your master proud." I closed my eyes. "Born to be a servant of a god." He said lovingly for some reason. "I didn't want to have that spell on you, but I made a pact with the Zetan leader to controle you, to protect our world. You can have a mate and you keep the shed, but at nightfall you will be my servant. Understood Lycan?" Lauren's story got me off guard. "Lycan?" My voice was cracking of sadness. "He was my last servant." He petted my back. "Tomorrow you will start." Lauren waved to Artemis.

"Thank god he has clothes on." I muttered again. "Alex you sly dog. You know I wanted your job, having sex with Lauren is the best." I didn't react to Artemis's reaction. "Please stop Art." I pleaded. "I forgot Alex. I wished you remember some more." My heart was racing. "You shouldn't have said that." My voice was breaking and my eyes were watering. "Lycan?" Artemis asked when I fell on the ground. "I hope you will behave when Lauren wants." I lied on the ground with no one around me. It felt painful and lonely.

Artemis watched me the night, securing me as the most precious person, no it wasn't I felt like I was trapped and it was extremely awkward. "Artemis please go." I said, my mind was fighting the spell and succeeded. "Alex you are a fool and always were." His voice should have been full anger not full of laughter. "Please go." My hand was black, the color of death. "Fucker, how long is this going on." His voice trembled and I got scared a bit. "The magic you overruled will try to kill you." My head was heavy and felt like it was burning. "A troubled something." Something wasn't right. My head and a demon god. Why do I think about a demon god. "Art just go." I commanded. "No Lauren is on his way." He showed me a text message. "Stupid fool." His eyes were shining. "By the way you the zetan soldiers are outside with the vampire Prime Minister. She looks like Hadrian." I can't handle this. I stood up looked out the window. I fainted because of the heat I gave off.