Chapter 13

My eyes shot open and I saw where I was laying. "Welcome back lord of time." Someone said. I looked around and saw Floriant sitting besides me, but not as human as a wolf.

I am in shock, first he tried to rape me and then he is sitting next to me. "Do you want some water." The nurse asked when she came in. "Yes please." I answered. When she gave it to me I felt something. From the water was magic coming off. "Stupid human, not even knowning he will be killed by that drink." I used soulwind to kill her. "Alex that wasn't the cleanest way of killing." Floriant said. "I know." I drained all of of her blood and I healed Floriant with blood regain. "What?" I asked. Floriant snorted. "You are still thinking I am Floriant right? No I am Junior or June if you want it your way." That made sense. "Okay June what the hell happened to you the last few years."

June told me that he summoned a being called the beast and got controlled by it, making him a vessel for his old self and he was spirit. He ultimately freed himself from the spell when I was wounded. "June! How could you do that?" I shocked and concerned. "I don't know, it happened so fast that the beast me in his grasp." So the beast is a powerful foe then. "June you are taking me to him." I ordered him. I jumped out of the bed and looked closely to my wounds. "A lot of scars." I noticed. "Those scars cannot removed." June said. "Finally but still you are going to take me to that so called master." I said. "Not a chance, I would rather eaten alive than to go there." June's answer was a bit stupid. "It can arranged." I threatened. June was defeated and said that he was going to take me there. We walked out of the room where I was stopped by the so called beast. I had expected someone more gruesome not handsome. "So you are still alive?" The beast said. "Funny that you are saying it." The beast eyes were showing a bit red. "Lycan do you want to fuck?" He asked. I sighed and waved my hand. "No." I felt the fury coming from him. "You know that mutt, I will get my hand on my mate." He was rubbing my dick, not that I didn't enjoy it, but it was rude. "You are mine Lycan. Your body and soul." Then it hit me, I knew him. "Lauren." I said. "Yes and no, I am his dark side of his soul splitted by a particular werewolf." He said something dark was happening to June. "Lauren stop pestering him." I ordered. "Only if you become my mate and I let go of Junior." June was too close to shifting to prevent it. Then it hit me. I cutted my hand and feed him my blood.

Lauren didn't react and when he did he laughed. "You really thought that it worked." He continued rubbing my dick. "Let me go." I said. He moved my hand to his chest. "Junior bring the car." My throat was dry. "Yes master." This is all my fault. "Let me go." Fire ignited from my hands and burned his skin. "Lycan you truly want to resist me? I can kill you?" My blood was boiling. His hands were still on mine. "Master shall we go?" I went silent when June came back. "What have you done to him?" I asked. Lauren smiled and kissed me. "Nothing you need worry about this was his choice, to be a servant of a god." Was it truly his choice? I looked around me to only find my father arguing with a nurse and Lauren asked him to come here. "Why isn't my magic working on you Lycan? Everyone is under my spell, what are you?" I looked at Lauren and saw his true form. "Lycan, you see my true form don't you." He was different, too different. His eyes were red. "You are the demon god." I looked at him and I walked slowly backwards. "I am going, this is gone insane." I muttered. "Hold him June." Lauren ordered. I was grabbed behind my back and because of my wounds every touch was painful.

I was laying on the ground with all the pain I couldn't move. "Your magic is inferior to mine. Pathetic human." My heart was beating fast. "Not quiet." I smiled and used the forbidden magic of stars, solar flare. "Not many can survive this." I told him.

I was bleeding again. "This was the last thing you did to me." Lauren was angry. "I summon you, beast of the dead." My magic wasn't inferior to his, I used it differently. "My lord are you alright?" Anduin asked. "Yes I am fine." I answered. "Lord shall I?" I nodded and Anduin used his magic upon Lauren and June and he shifted. "Anduin?" I was flabbergasted to see his human form, it was a bit like mine. "Hi dad." This can't be real.