Chapter 15

I fell on the ground when a spectral wolf ran towards me. "June!" I petted him. I can pet him. "Why didn't you say you were waiting by the gate?" I felt a few times when we heard a howl. June wanted to go but stayed with me. "June just go, the person is clearly waiting for you." It wasn't Lycaon's howl, but I heard it definitely before. June was gone when I walked in the town.

The buildings were destroyed by the ghost when the disaster happened. "All those homes and the families that died. I don't know how to repair that." Fate seemed to be interested in the town, she had taken her astral form. "Only if I had the strenght then, none of this happened." To open the gates a person preforms the rite of passing, the dance of the sun and the song of the moon.

When I was 15, after the demonic assassin was killed by me. I was put in trail, the people thought I was behind the murders of the former embodiments of the zodiac signs. "Alex?" Fate asked, she was worried about me. "Sorry I was a bit lost in my thoughts." We walked past a statue of a guardian wolf. "Spectral blade." My hand went in the direction of statue and the blade destroyed it. "Unnecessary, but okay." I smiled a bit. I restored the statue with magic. "Thanks, it is beautiful." I was wondering what it represented, or who. "It says your name Lycan." Fate said. "No it doesn't." I argued. I looked at the description and she was right. "Lycan, have you been here before you lived here?" I shook my head. It was surprisingly quiet normally the most spirits were wandering around to visit their building and scare the visitors. "Fate do you feel that?" I shifted to me wolf form in reaction to that magic. "Yes." Blood, everywhere blood. I shifted back. I ran forwards and I followed the track of blood.

A powerfull beast was standing in front of me. "So you have come. Weakest son's child." The beast said the blood of a deer was dripping right out of his mouth. The beast was looking at June and smiled. "That being is lower than me, but powerful. Maybe a little hypnose spell could do the trick to make him my vessel." "Unearth the sacred beast! Darkness befell the world, let him raise out of his grave. I summon you, Lucifer." I never summoned him, my ancestor. "Alex never seen you like this." "Please save June." I asked him. "My reincarnation? Of course." Wait what? "I will explain later." Lucifer said. "To them who are one." I stood up panting and groaning. "Alex what are you doing?" I couldn't react, my body moved on his own. "Being of old, you have chosen the wrong vessel." I felt my sword high up in the sky and was hit by a beam of light. "I know that, but now I see that you will be my vessel." The beast said. My body was on his chest the next thing, he dissapeared and I felt strange. "Alex no!" Magic formed around me and I stopped it from forming again. "He was failed experiment as well." I fell on the ground tired.

I woke up in a meadow. "Where am I?" I looked at my clothing. "The hell am I wearing?" A person laughed. "Aluran clothing my boy." I looked up and saw my uncle. "Let me go!" "You were always a dumbass." I closed my eyes and melted the bindings. "Impossible." Cerberus said. "Those marked by the stars can use their strenght." I said. "I should have known." Cerberus walked to me and slide his finger under my chin and pushed it up. "Leave me alone." "No you are something else to me." The way Cerberus spoke made me realise something, what happened to me.

"You became my familiar didn't you." Cerberus nodded. "That beast is dead, you are injured and your mate well." I said something that wasn't human. "Really!? That is a bet I am not going to take." Okay. "Fine." I awoke in the real world.

I had everywhere grass and water. "June where is he." I felt the spectral energy from him fading, he was returning to the underworld. Around me the world blackened and I saw the future of June. Once the vision was over I felt the wind on my body, the birds were singing and Dalin was still a ghost town. "Crap, I really need to start here." Something was howling in the direction of a house or cottage. I felt it.

"The wielder of Gleipnir." The being said. "Fenris." It was my father but it seemed he didn't recognized me. "My name is something only a crazy human would gave me." The curse of the moon had dad in his grasp. After a few seconds the giant wolf started to walk to me. The fur was covered in blood. "You wounded yourself." My voice went cold, my emotions were gone. "Yes this prison of mine is a bit boring, I want a playmate, someone like you." Dad. "I am sorry." I placed my gun carefully on the ground and destroyed the binding with it. "You freed me fool. Now the world can taste my revenge." Not quiet dad. I moved my left hand on my right hand and created a collar. "To him the world got wrong. Fenrisúlfr I bind you to this world again. By the might of the dragon warlord of magic I bind you to this world until you can walk free without it." I put the collar on him and he changed. "Get this of me you idiot." I got an hardon from the naked body of my father. "You eager aren't you." He was standing close to me, he was licking my ear. I moaned in response. "A male is always so sensitive to this, not that I would complain if you were a female." This was the true nature of my father. "I should go." I panicked by his hand in my pants. "You like this, I know what you are, my mate is like you. They domesticated me once. When I got my son, I wanted him to grow up. My husband didn't want him in the house, mate is strong, but a bitch in bed." I shook him off me. "Stop talking. These words aren't really what you mean." My voice broke down. "So a beautiful male, crying for my glorious manhood is fighting his desire." My eyes turned to their true colors. "I awaken you from you deep slumber beast." I was mad at this world for taking away everything I loved. "Finally." Fuck I lost control. Fenris fed with himself with a bit of blood and attacked. I dogded the attack on the last second. "Thanks for giving me my power back it is such ashame that you are a male. You would gave me a beautiful cub." I gave him a cub already. "I gave you one!" I slapped him. He laughed and I readed myself for a attack. "That cub died after six weeks." No. "A person killed him. I found a body." I went silent. "That body wasn't the child was it. You killed the burglar." He took my hand and destroyed the binding. "You loved me. Why don't you answer anymore the love I gave you in return." I went silent.

"Fuck off. Uncle Fenny." I heard a familiar voice. "June go back." I was pressed in dad's chest. "Look who it is Lycaon Junior, you look good dead." The real reason I see, why I didn't feel him was because he is an Helleum-bound Hellhound. He was standing in front of us and his nostrils were catching fire. "Kill kill kill." June no. "Let go of the being evil spirit. I summon you angel of revenge." The angel appeared and greeted me the usual way. "A hellhound? My lord you are pleasing me." "Yeahhhh, you need to protect us now." I ordered, I freed myself and summoned the scythe. "June stop it." This wasn't June, he was waiting for me to act. "..." I closed my eyes and made circle in my head and spoke the ancient spell of death. "Within death's icy grip, I cast upon this spell." Everything froze around me. June began to suffer from my magic. "Light and darkness began it all. I summon your power angel of death." My body began to feel the power. I sliced his body but missed. His hand grabbed the scythe and used weapon himself. I shifted to my Aquarius form and summoned the jar.

"Fate how can I use this thing?" I asked why dodging June's attacks. "The water itself is made out of nothing you make it materialize." I thought about it. I put my hand in the jar and waved my hand back outside. A powerful wave of water had hit June. "Maybe not enough." He was still standing. "Crap." Time for plan B. "....:...:..;." The jar transformed in a bow when I shifted in the form of Sagittarius. "The arrows are made of magic." Fate explained. I created arrows of made out of water and wolfsbane. I shot it right in June's heart. It seemed that it bled, his wound was gone after a few micro seconds. "The hell." I said. "June the fuck!" "Kill the embodiment of stars." My hands were shaking. I was breathing faster and faster. "Alex." Lauren hurried to me. "Lauren I need to stop him." Dalin is playing tricks with me. "Let me help then." I was so tired that I fell asleep.

Lycan was a famous actor and died over a few hunderd years ago. "I got trapped in magic. June made himself my mate, but at what cost?" I saw my dad and Lauren fighting off June to protect me. I was awake, sort of. "How long is he already a hellhound?" Wait. "50 years ago it started." "Lycan fight me." I stepped back how is this possible? He just defeated 2 of the most powerful people in the world. "You won't win and I will take your place as alpha." Fuck off.

I closed my eyes and shifted in my true form. I attacked him made a few scars. "Fag." This enraged me. I created blue fire out of nowhere. "You truly think you can make me to quit? I rather die." That can be arranged. I shifted to my human form. "Why am I fighting this alone?" I asked myself. "I ask for your help." I summoned all angels and demon with who I had a contract with. "We need to defeat him." I pointed to June and they surprisingly understood me. After a few minutes he was wounded and the rest was gone. "Fuck." I fell on the ground because I was very tired. I decided to give it a final push. "Soul fragmentation." 15 pillars of magic were created and each shot a beam of magic on June to cure him from the curse. Leaving June alone in Dalin alive.

My body was destroyed and now my soul was fading, not to the underworld but into nothing. "Alex, don't go." June pleaded, for the millionth time. "I need to go young mate. School is starts always around this hour." Those memories will fade into nothing. Everyone who know me will forget me. June was waking up and saw me. "This is my goodbye." I grabbed his hand and caressed it. "Alex don't go, I can't live without you." My body began to fade even more. "June you have the chance to be free, you are alive. I saw this future and embraced it. It was the inevitable future. You all will be happier without me, you won't know that I have existed." My words sank into June and I saw him getting frustrated. "No!" He shouted and touched me on my chest and spoke an incantation, it didn't work. "June I hope you will be happy." I smiled when I faded.

I hope you all will be alright, my magic flourished in this world and now it is stable enough to continue without me.