Chapter 7

'What happened? The only thing I remember was...' Alex mind was still a bit hazy, but he managed to see his nephew Junior. "June hi. I must have slipped my guard." He was watching something on the tv and  Alex noticed all the scars on his own body. "It is like they don't see me. My scars they are all over me again." He turned around to watch sky and felt Junior's power rose from the bed, inclosing him. "Go back."

Alex saw someone standing in front of him, it was Floriant. "It has been a long time." He tried to say but was cut off. "You awoke me, well for a part." His eyes were golden but it showed a bit of anger. It made Alex uneasy. "What? A problem how?" He asked the old god. "My wolf form is sacred and yours as well, but he will go in a rage when I awake and ultimately the person you know dies and I come in his place." 'Floriant please tell me in a normal sentence what you mean by sacred forms.' Alex thought this would do the trick but it wasn't. "Tell me what you mean! Still after all those years you still speak in riddles." Floriant lauged at Alex's misfortune. His eyes went sharp and looked at Alex like a hungry predator. "You know I missed it. Feeling you. Touching you, marking you." He said.

Alex was intoxicated by the presence of Floriant. "Sorry this never happens." He said but they both knew that it happened a lot in the past. "That magic is still working. Fascinating, but I will remove it." While Alex was hugged by him a wordless spell was casted on him and Floriant who was standing in front of him vanished. "Gate of harmony hear my words let them awaken!"

Alex walked towards Junior's bed and saw his young mate having a fever. He heard the words but it wasn't spoken by him. "Sorry you will not yet awaken. "By the power of the awakener's soul I seal the power that awoke today." 'Sorry June I should have told you a lot sooner about myself and my cursed life.' He stood still, panting and was thinking. "June's magic is still changed but how? If he remembers his past life then we all are doomed." His eyes closed and put up an enchanment. "You will fail boy." Alex sighed and said. "Stop the simulation." The hospital room dissolved and turned into chamber with a lot of electronics and wires.

"Lord of death, what is wrong?" The computer asked. "She altered the file." He only said. "Sorry I should have told you." The computer said. "No it isn't your problem Clara." His heart was in pain from the last transformation. "I told you it was too soon even with that weird power of yours." Clara said. "My wolf wants to hunt and play." Alex's wolf was different then the others, it was almost none existence. He felt it sometimes but most of time nothing. "Start file Zeta." He said and power was drained from him.

The battle against a whole army was too much to bear even for Alex. "Why aren't they here?" He asked himself, it was quiet. "The enemy captured them." "What? They are fools." A note was shoved in his hand and read it. "Give up the fight and we let them live." Alex knew something was off. 'They have the weapon.' He walked to the officer in charge and said it was time.

Alex ran towards the old castle and in he navigated towards the auras. "That was fast, boy. If I didn't know better you would have in this place already." The man reeked of alcohol or blood. "Reginald right? You don't know what I am capable of. Especially without Gleipnir holding me back." The man, named Reginald, laughed. "Still a fool, taking the bait. Guards attack." He ordered. Alex closed his eyes and used the forbidden spell soulwind.

The scent of death filled his nose. "Great trick boy, but we both know what happens to you when you want to defeat me." Reginald said. 'My long waiting death, I can't wait.' Alex thought. "Don't you dare die Alex or else you will be punished by us all in hell!" Amaterasu said, his sister. "As your reincarnation Amy I do as I please. Not your bidding." He said and focused on Reginald again. "Time for the plan guys." Alex chocked by those words. A big cannon was fired at them and his siblings were hit, making them feral. "Shall we attack Hadrian he was always a pest." Amaterasu said. "Sorry guys." Alex said and used his ultimate power. "As the guardian of the gate of Dalin, I summon all my strenght to restore the final gate of Dalin." Around his body a indestructible shield was formed. "Gate of Universe lend me your power. To awaken the unawakenable." Alex shouted but was hit by an blast of the star fire of Amaterasu and he lost his concentration, the spell faded. "Still putting up your act." Alex laughed at her. "You and I both know who I summoned Amy. I am powerfull but not stupid enough to give you your ultimate power back." Behind him was standing a man of great power.

"It has been a long time dad." Alex hated to summon his adoptive father, but it was necessary. "Alex why? You know I hate this." Lauren said. "I needed you to figure out how to undo their rage. "Attack." Alex dogded the fire spell of Amaterasu and reflected it. "Death follows me Amaterasu, you know that." He said, but Lauren stood still. "Awake their souls with your magic  and destroy it." Alex learned of that trick but was afriad to use it. "Okay deflect all magic of them, if it fails then I don't know what will happen." Alex's eyes closed once more and spoke in an old tongue. "By the magic I possess, I summon all the power of the gates of Dalin." A magic so powerful erupted from Alex's core that everything nearby was vaporised. "I breaketh here amd now my last vow. Gates of Dalin, I asked to restore all the power of celestial souls and break their bonds to this world." When Alex said that all of his magic vaporised making him human and magic less. "My power no my true nature was the price I needed to pay." He looked at his former siblings before he passed out, he hoped that his death would sooth this world as the last willing sacrifice of Dalin.

Hadrian's POV.

I ran to Alex's body and I heard a faint heart beat. "He will die if we don't do something." My old friend Lauren just looked at me. I cried while Amaterasu killed the baddie. "Alex please stay with me." His hands were cold as ice and died soon after I released him. "Hadrian it is now your choice if you forfill his wish or his destiny." Lauren words were the truth, but I decided to allow him to die.

Amaterasu walked to us but something in her made me thing it was too late for her. "My bonds to him are all shattered." That wasn't entirely true though. "He share our souls." My words were swallowed. "Maybe." Her voice went silent and she grabbed a potion from her pocket. "Amaterasu what are you?" She slapped me unconscious.

Present day Alex.

"Stop the simulation." Alex had enough of this. "Hadrian was almost killed by that slap. What have changed her?" His voice was raw. Hadrian walked in the room as he saw him. "You have watched it." He said and Alex nodded. "You haven't given in the temptation Hadrian." Alex eyes weren't his anymore after just two days of coming out of his coma he knew what he now was. "What was that? You are defining your sire?" Hadrian snickered at his own words. "Even when I was still a hellhound you haven't changed a bit." Tomorrow was his first full moon but something told him he was going to be okay. "After 12 years in a coma you are pretty normal for a werewolf, I wished that she hadn't done it." Hadrian words sank in by Alex. "You are afraid of her." He stated.

Amaterasu was gone mad. "Alex stop worrying tomorrow your first full moon and then maybe a dinner." Alex knew Hadrian wanted to cheer up Alex, but something was wrong, his soul wasn't complete. "Alex we need to go. She is here." Hadrian words were far away when he felt her, the form of his splitted soul.

Amaterasu was furious at Hadrian for coming in here. Alex looked at her with a different look. "You have changed Amy or must I say Alistar." He knew it would have hit a nerve. Her face went white of fury. "Alex stop, I led you here so Amaterasu please do not punish him I am his sire." 'Ready Virgo?' I asked her. 'There will be no turning back from this.' She said.

'I am sorry Amaterasu but I will be no longer your puppet.' "Virgo show yourself!" Alex said. She appeared in her lovely form. When their form merged his power return, but it was conflicting in his body. "What happened?" Amaterasu and Hadrian asked at the same time. "I summon you angel of revenge." The angel appeared from a white light. "Lord of death what nice to see your true self again." The angel said. "Again drop the title." Alex said. "I am sorry my lord." Alex shook his head. "Don't kill them but watch them my magic is fighting against itself." "Lord you need to rest go." Alex used however a magic that wasn't seen in a while. "The magic of the 12 werewolf lords."