Chapter 8

Alex's POV.

My voice was sore and raw. "Good luck pup." "?" I couldn't speak, why was Amaterasu so mean to Hadrian. I shattered their bonds to the world not to me.

Her eyes were looking at me, but there wasn't a sparkle of light in it. "Today your first transformation boy and I made a chamber where you will be in today." The chamber itself had just a bed and a water supply. My voice was silenced so I could have taken by easy.

It reeked of moon magic. No wonder Hadrian was so tired she used his. Once in the chamber I sat on the bed waiting for something. "The magic needs to do it job on you." I asked myself what the point was of her sentence. I felt the moon magic trying to transform me until it recognized the magic in me. 'Sorry for this magic.' I shifted to my werewolf form which was now like a normal wolf. "You were trying to please me didn't you." Amaterasu asked. She walked away and I shifted to my human form again. "Alex thank god it is you." I heard from my left. "..." I was still silenced but I knew she was here. "You gave me strenght, but the true shapeshifter took my place and is trying to do something to you." I thought about it.

I looked in my soul if there were any changes and there were. For everyone's sake I didn't say it to Alistar. "Alex I have stolen the key from her." She was up to something.

I wished that this future wasn't real it was literally hell. "Amaterasu I need to go." I said when she stopped walking. "You are the danger Alex they won't stop torturing us when you are alive." She said. "Amy. Do it then. If you think that works. Go ahead." Her hands went to her pocket and grabbed the dagger of death. "It is hard for me too you know. I wished that it wasn't necessary." Her voice was broken and her eyes were watering, she cried. I grabbed the dagger myself and stabbed me in the stomach. "Remember Amaterasu, I never doubt you. Even when this started, take care of them." I wanted to say more, but my life was shortened by myself, goodbye everyone until we meet again in another world.

I felt weird, I felt like I wasn't dead or alive. "Welcome back lord of life." The being in front of me. "Sorry wrong title, it is death." The being snorted and said nothing I saw Alistar in my left corner, but she wasn't moving. "We are in a place between time and space. I will release your soul." I was confused, release my soul? "What?" I felt like I wasn't fully awake. "Your wolf is muted by them and yet it is fully awake waiting for your union. You will lose some of your power though." "What power?" I asked the being. "To master all hellhounds and most of your starsoul abilities." Eh? "What abilities? Only living forever?" This shocked the man. "You never knew!? Thank god you never miss what you never learnt. Starsouls could destroy stars and worlds with only one flick of their fingers, if you want I can tell you more." I thought about his offer. "What is the point in that."  The being chuckled. "True." He smiled at me. "You are too a lord of Aluran. Your aura is pointing that out." My cockiness well kill me someday. "Yes and you keep that power too." I nodded. "Do you fear me?" I asked. "No one will do that. Twilight werewolf." That name. "You recognized it. It is tricky to seewith that curse on you."

I by accident growled at him. "The curse they on you was inevitable. Or you were consumed by darkness." My eyes went wide. "Just kidding look at your face. They wanted a weapon, by shutting down that power." "We are living a world created by me." I said but something wasn't right, this world should have been in peace. "Yes and yet it doesn't match with your ideal. The werewolf warlords made you. Though not with intention to make you a weapon. To let the twilight werewolf reborn." I shook my head and I went silent. "Alex your heart tells you the truth. You need to wake up from you deep slumber." His voice awoke something in me.

My skin felt as if it was melting. "It is a bit warm sorry." I my hand was a bit sore, but from what, I hadn't a clue. "Your wolf form was beautiful, but it was a bit domestic." My eyes were heavy. "Your wolf needs training especially the Aluran form." My eyes shot open. "Wait wasn't it named Alanine form?" I asked. "Younger folks began to say that, but your form still reeks of blood. You went after a bunny I conjured." My hand was in his hand close to his chest. "I am not going to seduce you. Your wolf likes it though." "But I don't feel it." I said. "I did it when you were a wolf, he is a bit playful." Crap. "I know." My mind was restoring and my true nature was showing. "You need to rest before I send you, but I am warning now. You are one with your wolf spirit, you shared already everything. You are an Helleum bound creature now. Please be carefull." The being said, I cuddled further in his arms. "Can't I stay with you." I hate that it sounded so needy. "I get what you mean Alex but you need to go back. We will see each other later." A minute later I was back in the world of the living.

Amaterasu was already gone at this point but I saw someone walking to me. "Welcome back Alex." My head was still a bit hazy, though my memories were clear. "I am so sorry, he doesn't exist anymore." I have his memories and the twilight werewolf's. "Can I still call you that though?" The boy asked. "Sure." I said and his eyes lit up in happiness. "Thanks uncle." As my mind was clearing my nephew began to walk. "Come on uncle." I stood up but couldn't walk. "Sorry Shadow." I apologized. "Not the weirdest thing I have done to you." He smiled.

"Dad is here somewhere, stay here." It was the kitchen. I wasn't hungry or anything but something said to me that Shadow was hiding something big. "Shadow he died. Amaterasu said he killed himself." Partly true. "Dad he is alive, his may be a bit different though." Holy mother of Jesus. "Fenris what is going on." My dad was sniffing my crotch, almost licking it. "Sorry he is in grief of his son." My father Aether seemed to have closed his eyes, before I was here. "Don't worry doesn't bother me." I said and then my bracelet caught fire. "What is going on." I said. Instead of removing the bracelet. A something shifted in the room. "Time itself is going to twist itself." By using the spell of time restoration I set it to where it started.