Chapter 14

The morning arrived like my breakfest. Slow and overdone. I like meat but not raw and fresh from the source, this time it was a deer. My hunt for more info of the demon god was unsuccessful. The only thing I read about him was that he was an mysterious demon who people worshipped as a god. "Wait that means." I searched 'Lauren and demon' and found that Lauren was turned into a hellhound. I forgot that he and Hades were one being.

"Lycan!" Fenris shouted always when I hadn't eaten my breakfast. "I hate to tell you this dad but I hate this type of breakfast." I wasn't hungry. My dad loved to cook. Unfortunately it was only my second day in the hospital, so I don't know when I can go. "Garm I missed you." Dad always called my that. "I miss you cooking." This made him smile and let him eat my food. "Still I don't understand you sometimes, it was a deer in its prime." It had probably a family. After he was done dad went home. Tomorrow another family member could see me.

I wrote about what happened to me and asked the nurse to send it to home. She seemed nice. The doctor came to me said that it was a miracle is was healing in my state. "The mark on your left hand. May I see it?" He asked. I showed him, but he wasn't happy. "Sorry but it beautiful, however highly unusual for a mark to appear on that spot. It isn't dangerous or anything, my grandmother had one as well." He walked away and I was in state that I couldn't explain.

The rest of the day I watched a bit tv and searched for another clue of the Twilight werewolves, I hate that name, it sounds like it was coming from the game, the legend of zelda Twilight Princess. "Lycaon is found." I heard on the news. "Yeah right, he is just a phony." One of the people said on the news. Honestly I didn't listen. "Alex? Can someone lie next to you in this room." A nurse asked. "Sure." I answered. I helped cleaning a bit and ready for the other. "I know it is a private room bought by your family." I knew what she was saying. "I understand that it was necessary, I am pretty hungry, the cleaning tired me out." I smiled gently and said goodbye.

I ordered for some reason fish and chips. "Here you go." The chef was a cat shifter so he knew how to cook fish. "Thanks have a nice day." "The same to you." I walked to a empty table and searched Aquarius on the internet. After a few minutes listening to the music of the Party Animals. I continued searching on the zodiac sign. "Look who we have here! The wolf cub." I finished my meal and walked away.

Blood was spoiled, not by me though I smelled it on the 3 werewolves. "Alex right? What is a lone wolf doing on pack ground?" "Shouldn't you guys be happy with patients?" They laughed. "We eat the humans if too ill and loners will executed when misbehaving." "I am not misbehaving, you know." "Just a warning cub, werewolves don't like exes of others." The hell! Were they trying to mock me? They are laughing at me. "Sorry do I see seem old enough to a have a relationship?" Fuck that doesn't work now. They laughed. "Yes, but I know who your ex is and his mate is pissed at you." The left one said. "Thanks for the helpfull information." I said to weird trio goodbye and walked away back to my room.

I never had guessed who was next to me sleeping. I walked back outside to let him rest. "Lycaon is in your room young master?" He is just teasing me. He is just teasing me. "June he is your father, you can be at least happy that he is alive." My mark itched when I scratched it. "I am, but I like calling you that." Of course. That was the case. "Lycaon is awake and he is in faul mood." A nurse cussed a lot of time in response. "June shall we go?" Junior nodded.

A few minutes later and Junior and I were in the room. "Alex how are your lessons going?" Thank god that he doesn't know about the rampage of death. "I finished a few years ago." I answered. 50 years ago. "Okay, how is my son, is he still that sleepy as pup?" Lycaon asked. "You need to lie down. You were asleep for 50 years." He was surprised. "Oh, where is my son now?" June walked in the room with something to drink, it was shaking. "Dad." June cried when he held his father. "Alex come here, son-in-law." What the hell? "Eh, we aren't." I said. "No you are your bond is healing, Lycan." How the hell did he know. "I knew it when you were little, almost everyone even your father cannot disobey me, only one could, Lycan and when you were young my tricks didn't work on you, I connected the dots between his 'death' and your 'birth'." He explained it. "Then you know too, how I was created." I fell on the ground. "Yes and what you are embodying." Lycaon spoke something about an spell that was casted on me to let everyone think I was the embodiment of death and that I should go to an ancient grove in the forest. "I should go now then?" Lycaon nodded. "I don't have much longer." His body lit up and he started to fade. "A god wanted me to pass on this. The item there belongs to you, an ancient artefact from the lost race." He was faded away and so his body. Junior was in tears. "June do you want to go with me?" He looked at me. "Please take me with you." Junior dried his tears but he was tired, it was like his stamina was worse than before. "Okay if you say so, but you signed some form right? Don't you want to continue with them?" I asked. "It doesn't matter anymore." Junior's seemed sure of himself. "Okay let's go." I ran out of the door with him behind me.