Chapter 1 - One foot in hell and the other in Remnant

Op ends at 1:11

Phantom Pov

I was inside of a IMC base trying to find an HVT to terminate due to a contract. Once i found the HVT he tried his best to kill me but before he could even shoot me i blew his brains on the wall of the office.

Phantom: Monarch here, mission success. Payment?

Client: You can get it once you are in hell. I must say you were very helpfull. Goodbye Phantom.

Thats when i looked outside and the Militia was doing an orbital Bombardment. I had to get out of here and now

Phantom: Ethan get the Widow ready we're leaving this place now.

Ethan: Understood pilot.

As i was using stim to run towards the LZ i see everyone running ignoring me. I see Ethan coming in and i jumped inside and ran to the cockpit.

Phantom: Here we go!

We had to do an unprepared FTL jump which did not ended up well.

Ethan: Pilot be advises we're going to crash. I suggest we jump out.

I grabbed a chip with a lot of unfinished prototypes for Ethan's AI. Once i grabbed them i jumped in the chasis.

Phantom: Our chances of survival?

Ethan: 0% if we stay here.

Phantom: chances of survivla if we jump?

Etban 1%

Phantom: This is gonna hurt.

Ethan: Agreed, Pilot.

Timeskip by author putting in hold the gears of ear x rwby book due to no idea what to do in it. (If you speak spanish and readed that book im sorry :c)

I woke up with a headache.

Ethan: Administrating morphine. Standby....Morphine administrated, you awake pilot?

Phantom: Yeah, Status?

Ethan: Systems are malfunctioning. Need to reform them. And re-establish link again.

Phantom: Make it quick.

We heard voices coming from the bushes

?: Woah, look at that! It looks cool!

??: Would you look at that we found a Paladin, hey Ice queen what can you tell us about this one?

Ice queen?: I dont know i never seen this model.

???: We're gonna need more bullheads for this one.

Phantom: 'Ethan on my mark open the hatch'

Ethan: 'Undestrood'

I activated my upgraded camo

Phantom: 'Now'

The hatch opened and the girls got prepared for contact but nothing was inside...

Everybody went close but white. She was looking around in case of ambush

*click*

Red, black and yellow turns and sees a man in black armor with red visor aiming a pistol at their friend.

Phantom: I got questions, nobody has to die and im sure as hell dont want to shoot this kid. Okay?

Red: Okay...what do you want to know?

Phantom: What planet is this?

Yellow: Thats a dumb ques-

I put the gun closer to white's head