Chapter 7 - Sicario

After i found out my semblance everyone were shocked since mine allowed me to control bat-like creatures named "Kryll".

So after a few good minutes we decided to return to Beacon and inform this to the headmaster who said "This semblance is going to be helpfull for you in the future".

Anyways after that i returned to my room and then my helmet picked up a signal that something was near Remnant, so i got up and ran to Ethan.

Jack: 'Ethan scan the orbit of the planet'

Ethan: 'Scan Complete, Sicario's fleet has arrived. Once you arrive i will patch you the signal'

As i was running i passed by team RWBY and JNPR who were talking and the saw me with weird faces and decided to come along, once they catched up to me.

Weiss: Why are you running?

Jack: 1 word, Sicario.

I got inside the hangar with JNPR and RWBY behind me who got inside and Yang closed the door.

Jack: Ethan, patch me throught the signal.

??? (R): This is the ever-lovely Airborne Warning and Control Systems aircraft Galaxy. Is that you Phantom?

Jack (R): I absolutly did not missed that quote of yours, Dominic.

Galaxy (R): Hey remember you have to use code names in radio, boss.

Jack (R): I know i just like to annoy you. ETA for your arrival?

Galaxy (R): Assasin 1, HITMAN Team, your cousin, me are going in a Goblin right now we'll be there in a minute.

Jack (R): Alright, i'll be waiting with arms open here. Phantom out.

Yang: Assasin 1? Hitman?

Blake: Who are they?

Jack: Assasin 1 is Uncle Arn. Hitman team is Monarch's team, the mute guy i told you about.

BY: Oh....

And then i recieved a call from Ozpin.

Jack (S): Oui?

Ozpin (S): Mr.Phantom, I'm with  Ironwood here and a unknown ship just entered our airspace. Care to share who they are?

Jack (S): Grant them the landing to the nearest on my position.

Ozpin (S): Alright, I will be down there with Ironwood and Glynda.

A few minutes later they landed we are there with Ironwood, Goodbi-witch, Ozpin, RWBY and JNPR.... and a few bystanders who were passing by.

The doors opened and there came out a pilot 

???: Really? Playing the castle in here? I expected more.

Jack: Well i got that from you, what can i say?

???: Oh you cheeky bastard.

He ran towards me and when the others thought he was hostile he hugged me.

Jack: Nice to see ya again....Adam

Adam: So! which one is Yang?

Yang: Me.

Adam: Nice to meetcha, im your cousin, Adam Frenken.

???: Already introducing without us?

We all look behind Adam and see Uncle, Hitman team and Galaxy

Adam: Couldn't wait, dad.

Arnold: So this is Yang? It's good to meet you. You are indeed the spitting image of your mother. So who are the rest?