Chapter 11 | The Bird, The Winter, The Phantom

[Hola hijos de puta!] - Crimson speaking
(I don't speak taco bell bro) - Cross speaking

[Okay I said I would upload this on this weekend but today classes got cancelled so ima get this done]
—----------------------------------------------------------------

It's been weeks since the events of the breach. Jackson is in his room chilling, Seeker is playing Duck Hunt and Ethan is... being Ethan...

Yes, he's drinking oil.

Jack: How the fuck are you drinking oil?

Ethan: muh 'Murica.

Jack: Fucking idiot...

Seeker: So... When am I getting a name?

Jack: Good question. I'll ask Blake once she gets back.

Seeker: Speaking of which. Where is she?

Jack: She's buying another "Ninja's of love" book. (damn porn addict) [Agreed. Speaking of which, since it's September spanish people including me can't fap.] (She's a girl. She has no finger february instead)

Ethan: Think she's gonna dream about a scene where you're with her in a part of that book?

Jack: I think she will...

Seeker: Hehehe.

Jack: Anyways. Seeker?

Seeker: Yup?

Jack: I'm gonna name you...Connor. Connor Branwen.

Connor: Finally after months!

Jack: Anyways, let's uhh. Go around?

Connor: Sure.

–Time Skip to next day brought to you by bloopers/memes-

[How come I did not think about that? Oh wait you're Cross, you're a degenerate] (agreed)

—--------------------------------

It's the beginning of the Vytal Tournament and Sicario is in charge of security. We haven't heard anything about the IMC for the moment.

Right now I'm with Mom, Connor, Adam and Marcus watching the match of RWBY against ABRN.

After watching the fight, which ended up with Team RWBY victorious, Marcus said.

Marcus: Damn. Poor FNG's.They didn't stand a chance against a Branwen.

Jack/Connor: Damn right.

Mom: Let's go congratulate them.

Jack: Yeah, sure.

Now since Sicario arrived on Remnant, Mom changed a lot of her armor. some of the Samurai pads on her armor were replaced with the THeron Elite PIlot pads. Same can be said with the pants, which she changed to the Theron Pilot suit with the jetpack. She now also has a breather, which is hanging from her neck with red lights.