Chapter 6 - RAAM's shadow + GOOD NEWS

Hey - speaking
'Fook' - thots i mean thoughts
Seeker - Neuronal comms/speaking with Seeker
Copy - Radio chatter
----

It was early in the morning and i woke up with an extreme headche, like someone pushing dow  staira from 5th to 1st floor plus a piano falling on your head.

Anyways as i was mobing head was killing me.

Jack: 'Jesus fuck, why does it hurt so much?'

I tried walking straight failing misserably and fell on the floor. Just as i fell i made a thud sound and Ethan woke up from resting mode.

Ethan: Shit, Pilot! You okay?

Jack: No...my head hurts...my ducking existence is asking me to kill myself.....get me something to eat then medicine. (Facts 101: Dont ever tske a medicine in the morning before eating, i did that and got KO...it was 2 or 3 years ago)

Ethan: Okay. I'll call your sisters too.

---
Meanwhile in Emerald Forest

Grimm were running away since something scared them off. For a brief moment we can see something fly that looks a bit bigger than a Crow hunting down the Grimm with others of its species.

---

I was in my bed holding my head which hurted a lot. Until Yang came in with her team.

Yang: Jack, you okay?

Jack: Right now i feel like i was getting punched in the face with a metal pipe.

Ruby: Oof.

Jack: Indeed....

Ethan came in with a breakfast that consisted of eggs, bacon (Clayton Carmine: Hmmm bacon) and le orange juice.

Ethan: I got some food and medicine, Pilot.

After i ate and took medicine, Ethan suggested me to go back aleep again which i did...but i had a weird dream....

*Dreamscape*

It was dark everywherw. I couldnt see anything but i heard this word

Host.....host.....host...protect......host....

I tried to speak but i couldn't

Jackson Phoenix Branwen....Is....Our...Host....

Protect....host....kill..grimm......KILL ENEMIES......

*Outside the dreamscape*

I woke up sweating around

Ethan: Pilot are you okay? Your heartbeat went real fast as you say "that went from 0 to 100 real quick"

Jack: Yeah.....Im fine...

Ethan: How's your head?

Jack: Much better.

Ethan: If yoy're fine. Come, Ozpin called the Therons, you and RWBY.

Jack: Okay..

I got up put on my suit except mask since i sleep with it....its normal if you're going to judge me do that with Clayton, he bathes with his helmet (Author: You know what? Fuck it, break the 4th wall.)

(Fact: In gears 5 escape when reaching decontamination zone as Clayton Carmine he will say that is normal to bathe with a helmet)

Anyways as i put on my suit i was walking with Ethan in his body to Ozpin's office. Once we got there everybody was there.

Yang: Hey Phantom, how are you feeling?

Jack [Phantom]: Im good, thanks for asking. So wizard of Oz, what you got for us?