Chapter 12

Tammy

I slowly woke up with a small yawn but when I opened my eyes, I frowned because I was not in my room.

The walls were white in a semi-dark room with no pictures or anything on the walls. Looking down at the bed I saw white sheets, a tan bedspread, and ... an arm? A nicely muscled and tan arm with tattoos that seemed familiar.

"Good morning, my love, did you sleep well?" A sleep husky voice with a British accent asked from behind me.

"Zayn?"

"Yes, who else would it be?"

I rolled over to look at him.

Zayn was laying there looking at me with his dark sleepy eyes, a slight smile on his face, and slightly sleep flushed cheeks. He even looks good first thing in the morning and here I probably have a bad case of bed head.

Thinking of hair, my eyes traveled up to his and even that was cute. His tousled hair made me want to run my fingers through it. Instead, I let my eyes travel back down, and it was then I realized he was shirtless.

Now I don't know about most girls, but I am usually a leg girl. To me there isn't anything better than a man with a fine pair of muscled legs and having seen Zayn in a pair of shorts, I knew his were drool-worthy, but I am thinking now his chest is also.

"Um... eyes up here, my love," Zayn said with a chuckle.

This caused my cheeks to heat as I snapped my eyes back up to his.

Zayn's eyes sparkled as he winked and inquired, "Checking out the merchandise, are we?"

"Mm-hm, I haven't seen many shirtless men up close and personal. Although I must confess your chest is by far the best I've seen."

"Why thank you, love. I'm glad you approve since it will soon be all yours to look at any time you wish."

Unable to stop myself, I leaned forward and placed a few kisses on his beautiful chest. He was so warm and smelled so good I could just stay here forever in his arms. Next, I kissed my way up his chest to his neck and across his jaw to his lips giving him a quick peck.

Zayn wasn't satisfied with this and quickly rolled me over onto my back. Leaning over me propped up on his elbow, he leaned over to kiss me again. Then he kissed across my jaw to my ear, sucking gently on my lobe before moving down my neck. Moving my tee-shirt neckline over, he left kisses across my shoulder causing me to moan and grip his hair with my hands holding him to me wanting more.

"You like that, my love?"

"Yes," I agreed with a moan.

Still propped up on one elbow, he moved his hand down to slide up under my shirt. His hand was grazing the naked flesh of my side, pushing my shirt up as he went. With my belly now exposed, he moved his kisses from my neck to there. He nibbled and kissed his way across my stomach making me moan and wiggle. When his hand moved up to wrap around my breast, I almost stopped breathing. He continued to kiss upward, pushing my tee-shirt up and over both my breast and kissing across the one he wasn't holding. He began to suck on the tender flesh at the top of my bra leaving me moaning, panting, and most likely a love bite.

"Zayn," I whispered. "We need to..."

He raised up to kiss my lips one more time.

When my eyes met his eyes, I realized the pupils of his eyes dilated with desire and love. His lips were also swollen, and his cheeks were flushed.

I was pretty sure mine was too.

"I know we need to stop, but it is so hard. One taste is never enough," Zayn said after giving a low moan and burying his face in my neck.