Chapter 14

***THE WEDDING***

Tammy's

I woke up early, like super early, like four am early. I was so excited though, it was my wedding day after all

I'm getting married!

I jump out of bed, danced around the room, and hummed while holding my jumbo-sized teddy bear. After a while, I flopped back on my bed giggling. Then I promptly went back to sleep

Mama came in at six-thirty and told me Charlotte and Toby were there to set up the keyboard and drums. I needed to help Mikey set up the chairs, while Dad set up the white latus archway that the Judge would stand under. Grandma Lynn was going to put some kind of vines on it to make it pretty.

By seven-thirty everything was set up, including the table for the cake. Yes, we have a very big backyard, although it seems to have shrunk with all the wedding stuff in it.

Wedding. Only two and a half hours left so I reckon I'd better start packing a few things I'd like to take with me. The rest Mama can ship to me.

Then it will be time to get ready.

Mama

My little girl is getting married today. Seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home. Time sure did fly by fast. I am so happy for her though, and it will be a lovely wedding.

Dad

My little lassie has grown up and is ready to step out into the world. I'm just glad she has a good man to stand beside her. I have gotten to know Zayn better these last few days, and I know he will do what it takes to make Tammy happy. I think he will also encourage her to follow her dreams because he knows how it feels to live your dream. I wish them all the happiness in the world.

Charlotte

My best bud is getting married, wow. When I left for my vacation, Tammy didn't seem interested in even finding a boyfriend, and now here she is marrying the guy of her dreams. I am so happy for her. I'm sad to see her go, but still happy for her.

Zayn

I am so nervous and excited. I can hardly wait till we say, 'I do', so I can finally call Tammy mine. As I stand in front of my friends and family, who Liam had called and put on a plane to be here, without me knowing, I can hardly believe the day was here.

As I glance over at my Mum and sisters, I feel the excitement building even more. They arrived too late last night to meet her, and I can't wait to introduce them to Tammy.

Then I look at Niall who is standing next to me. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up with such good friends as I let my gaze drift from him to Liam, Louis, and Harry. They were all good to me and have become close with Tammy too.

I hear the music start and knew it was time to begin.

Charlotte walked out of the house first wearing a red dress and walked toward the front.

Then there she was my beautiful love, Tammy, standing next to her dad in a beautiful flowing white dress. Her hair shines in the sunlight, where it lay over her shoulder in a simple braid. My gaze moved downward, taking her all in and noticing she was wearing red shoes.

I smirked at her and she winked. Leave it to Tammy to skip the traditional white and wear red. Man, I love this girl.

Tammy