Chapter 16

**Two weeks later**

Narrator

Life for Zayn and Tammy was good. Their marriage was flourishing, and they were happy and content.

Tammy had gotten out and about and made some new friends in the building where they lived and had decided to take a few online courses to pass time while Zayn was busy.

The boys came over often because they loved Tammy's cooking and she loved coking for them. There were times though that Zayn would run them off because he wanted her all to himself, but she loved that too.

Tammy talked to her parents often and they were talking about trying to get to England to see her, but no definite plans had been made.

Tammy

I lay there in bed, trying my best to pry my eyes open. I needed to make Zayn breakfast soon, but I didn't want to leave the arms wrapped lovingly around me. It was days like this I wished he didn't have to work.

"What are you thinking about so hard, my love?"

"How I don't want to get up," I answered as I rolled over to kiss his bare chest. I decided that wasn't enough though, so I ran my hand down his bare chest, then across to his hip.

Hm, no clothes there either, this could be fun.

Pushing Zayn onto his back, I pulled the cover over my head as I kissed my way down his chest leaving little love bites. Then I kissed over to his hipbone to that special sensitive spot he has, and sucking skin onto my mouth I sucked while my hand gently slid up and down his thigh. I felt his arousal harden against my chest as he moaned.

"Love, keep that up, and we won't be getting up this morning at all," Zayn lovingly threatened.

I giggled and raised up to peer at him from under the edge of the cover. Sliding my body slowly up his until I was laying on top of him, my face inches from his, I said, "Seems to me you're already up."

With a growl, Zayn rolled me over onto my back which caused laughter to burst from me. Then he went on to prove how 'up' he truly was, and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Zayn

It was two hours later before Tammy, and I managed to leave our bed. It was a good thing tonight is our concert, and I don't have to be there until two for our sound check or I would have been in serious trouble.

Walking into the kitchen after my shower, I found Tammy drinking coffee and asked, "Tammy, my love, you remember our concert is tonight? Are you coming?"

"Yes, I remember, and can I come? Do you realize I've never actually seen you perform live?" Tammy asked raising her lips for me to kiss as I sat down next to her.

"Of course, you can come, you are my wife. And no, I hadn't actually thought about it, but your right you haven't. The concerts are fun, loud but fun. Have you ever been to a concert before?"

"Long time ago. I went to see Alan Jackson, but I have a feeling a country concert and a pop concert are like apples and oranges.

"You might be right, but never having been to a country music concert I wouldn't know."

"So do I need to go with you or come later?" She asked him.

"The concert doesn't start till seven pm, so get there about six. I will have a car sent for you so it will be easier for you to get in."

"Okay. Sounds good, and I can't wait," Tammy said before she tugged at him for a kiss.

"Love, I've got to go now," I said, pulling away before we ended up going back to bed.