Chapter 15

Tammy

When the guys and I stepped off the plane in England I was glad Zayn had reminded me to put a jacket in my overnight bag because I was definitely not in the warm state of Alabama anymore. It wasn't freezing, but my dress was sleeveless, and it was only about sixty-something degrees, a long way from ninety degrees temperatures we had left a few hours ago.

After we all said our goodbyes, we got into separate taxis and went our separate ways.

"Are you hungry, love?" Zayn asked as he glanced over at me. "I'm not sure I have anything to feed you at home."

"Maybe a little," I agreed with a yawn. "I'm more tired than anything. However, I reckon I need to eat though, or I'll be starving later and won't be able to sleep."

"I'll have the driver stop at a fast-food place, and we will take it home," Zayn said. "Will that work?"

"Mm-hm sounds good," I answered

So, Zayn had the taxi pull in front of the first food place we saw, and while I waited, he went in to grab us a bite to eat. He was back quickly, and we made our way home in silence. When we arrived at Zayn's flat, I carried the food in while he grabbed our luggage.

Walking in I could tell it was a single man's home, just from the living room. Zayn had two black leather couches and a well-worn recliner. Then there was a large flat screen mounted to the wall. Under it was a shelf full of movies, games, and game consoles.

"Come, my love, let us eat. Then we can get some sleep," Zayn said as he walked back to me after placing our luggage in the bedroom.

"Sorry, I was sidetracked looking around," I said as I followed him to the kitchen.

Sitting down, we quietly ate. Unfortunately, halfway through I couldn't stop yawning. So, pushing what was left of my meal away, I said, "I'm just too tired to eat. Can I just go to bed?"

"Come on, love, let's go," Zayn answered as he stood.

Walking around the table, he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Snuggling her face into his chest, her arms around his neck, she murmured, "I could have walked."

"I know, but I wanted to carry you. There is something else I would like to do if you will let me," he whispered setting my feet down on the floor.

As I gazed up into his dark eyes filled with love for me, I asked, "What do you want to do, Baby?"

Zayn

Oh, how I love it when she calls me baby. It sends shivers up my spine and makes me want to kiss her senseless. Clearing my throat, I answered her, saying, "I know you're tired, but I want to undress you. We don't have to do anything tonight, I just want to touch, see and feel you."

Tammy didn't say anything, she just turned her back to me. Then she held up her hair and waited for me to unzip her dress.

Taking a step forward, closer to her, I gently kissed her shoulder. Then I slowly slid her zipper down, trailing kisses as I went. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her straps down her arms watching her dress slowly fall and hit the floor.

Tammy stepped out of it, stooped and picked it up, and tossed it over the chair in the corner. She faced me then, with a smile on her face, saying, "Your turn."

Sliding her hands across my chest, and up to my shoulders, she took my jacket off, and it joined her dress. Tammy then began unbuttoning my shirt.

Me, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was wearing a white lace bra with red kisses on it, that she looked about to fall out of. When she finally got me out of my shirt, she flung it toward the chair also. Then she stepped back and gazed at me as if she wanted to gobble me up.