How did this happen? Smut

Eraserdust (Shigaraki x aizawa)
Smut

How did he let this happen? Drunk..in a strip club.
Aizawa was stressed. He needed a break. But not this kind of break. He found himself eyeing down a dancer. A sign quickly caught his eye. Private rooms...dancers choice of how much you pay. He was way to drunk to comprehend what he was about to do. Slowly walking towards the dancer he had been eyeing.
"Uhm...Hey...how...much for...a private room" aizawa said sounding very bubbly finally somewhat realizing what's happening. The guy giggled at the way the guy talked
"I'm not cheap"
"Follow me" the guy said as he lead him to a unoccupied private room gently holding his hands.
"Don't I have to pay?" Aizawa said quietly blushing at the thought of what might happen.
"You pay after"the guy said planning on robbing the black hair guy of his money.
"My name is Tomura Shigaraki, I'll quickly explain the rules".
"My job is to.. pretty much please you, I have do whatever you say whether it's an action or something to do with words".
"Hmmm..OH..my safe word is horse"
"Uhuh-"
"command me I wanna have some fun" Shigaraki said interrupting him. He was growing impatient he wanted to get it over with.
"I can tell you to do anything?"
"Anything" tomura said dough-eyed starring the tall muscular guy down
The guy began to think...slowly getting turned on by his own thoughts. The drunkness slowly took over as he grabbed the blue haired male by his waist pulling him closer. He slowly moved closer till there lips where touching. Shigaraki took advantage of this and forcefully pushed his tongue in aizawas mouth. Aizawa gripped shigarakis hair and pulled him closer. They tongue kissed for about 2 minutes before shigaraki grew desperate. He gently grinded against the taller man. He needed more friction, he was desperate to please the man and himself. He was ready to beg for it at this point. Aizawa quickly noticed this and he gently pushed him away. Tomura whined at the sudden movement.
"..strip" aizawa said while unbuttoning his shirt and pants
Shigaraki took off his stripper outfit while looking desperate and dough-eyed. Aizawa leaned against the wall his dick hanging down
"Lets put that pretty little mouth to work" aizawa said completely out of lust. Tomura got on his knees blushing.
"It looks way bigger this close..." tomura thought to himself. He Gently picked it up and stroked the base. Aizawa lightly moaned with quiet gentle breaths. Immediately shigaraki took in half of the length barely gagging. Aizawa took note of this and realized this was not a first time thing...well obviously it wasn't. Aizawa slowly began face fucking him getting a few gags from the blue haired guy. He gripped a handful of his blue hair and pushed his dick all the down shigarakis throat. Aizawa moaned loudly
"Your mouth is so wet and soft" he said completely mesmerized by the sensation.
"I'm gonna- fuck, fuck"
He gripped shigarakis hair with both hands shoving his dick all the way down his throat. A warm wet glue like liquid filled shigarakis throat. Wet gagging noises filled the room.
"Such a good boy" aizawa said completely lewd
"I have another order" aizawa said.
"Let's fill your second hole"
____________________________________
Aizawa loudly groaned as he pounded into Shigaraki.
He had him trembling bent over a backwards chair.
Shigaraki but his lip while making the ahegao face. Aizawa gently rubbed over the bump on shigarakis stomach. It moved up and down every time he pounded into him and hitting his prostate. Aizawa pulled his hair making him push onto his dick even more.
"Just like that, oh I'm gonna-"
Shigaraki screamed as he came all over his stomach.
"EPlease fill me up!!" He moaned.
Those words drew aizawa over the edge. He was still sensitive from when shigaraki gave him head. He immediately came deep inside him. Shigaraki felt a similar texture fill him up.
"So how much do I have to pay" aizawa said groaning. He pulled out of him waiting for  him to answer.
Shigaraki trembled and faced aizawa while gently  rubbing his stomach.
"500 for the head and 500 for the dick. He said giggling