dollification p1🩷

Alright this is gonna be a completely different AU just because I feel like it makes more sense.
No quirk AU aizawa works wherever you want him to work (probably a cat cafe) tomura is trans and he is so twinky. They have an odd BDSM sorta relationship idk Guys I proofread but not good enough so if you see a spelling error or a typo just lemme know I'm tired 😪

"You'll get the hang of it." Aizawa says.
"It's confusing. I don't understand how I'm just supposed to 'turn off'" tomura mumbled
"Should we try again?" Aizawa caressed his cheek.
"I guess so.."

Aizawa reached to touch Tomuras 'off' button that was held right on each of his pressure points on his neck.

To turn him off you had to apply equal pressure to both buttons. Upon pressing said button tomura would enter doll space. Simply unaware and unable.

Aizawa carefully touched his button and turned him off. Immediately tomura went limp. Falling back on the bed. It was forced suppression. His eyes went hazy and his brain went empty. He forced himself to dissociate from reality. Aizawa watched him with careful eyes. Making sure to intervene if necessary. It would take a while for tomura to completely enter doll space, and aizawa had to watch him enter doll space insuring he wasn't faltering.

When tomura was off he couldn't move, talk, hear, or taste. He lost sense of all his senses. Turning into a doll.

After 3 minutes of letting tomura slowly sink into doll space, aizawa did his first test. ——

Tomura had quite a few buttons, each with a different meaning and function. The two on his neck to turn him off. One on each of his wrist as a safe word of sorts. Tomura often dissociates so much he can't understand words. So the buttons on his wrist are an emergency stop, which they have trained before. To turn him on or out of doll space, you would double click the two buttons on his neck. His last button was below his left thigh. The button acted as sort of a sex doll button. Activating it put tomura in a completely different doll space. It acted like a sign. One that put him in a doll space for sex only. To activate it you would hold the button for 5 seconds.

They each had memorized the buttons, and now all he had to do was train tomura until he entered his space immediately. But it was proving to be more difficult than they both expected.

—— aizawa gently lifted Tomuras wrist testing for any resistance. When he let his wrist go it fell immediately. That was a good sign. However he needed to check a few more points. He shifted off the bed to hold tomura. Yet again testing for any resistance. If he wasn't limp as a doll in his arms they would start again. But just as a doll he was limp. That was also a good sign. At last after 5 times of trying he had finally successfully entered doll space.

Aizawa placed him down on the bed. He touched his buttons to turn him on. Slowly tomura re-entered consciousness.
"Did I do it?" He spoke in a weak whisper.
"Yes, I'm so proud of you."

-Now<3
"Tomura have you done what I've asked of you?"
"Yes aizawa, I've cleaned our room, ate breakfast, and read a chapter from my book."
"Great. I have to work today. Are sure you're going to be okay on your own?"
"Yes aizawa."
Tomura sat on the couch, book in hand, waiting for aizawa to leave. Aizawa was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee.

But tomura had other plans. Tomura knew he was going to do something extremely risky. His legs twitched at the thought.
It had been months since their first training. And tomura entered his headspace almost too easily. Immediately dissociating. Since their first training there had been some mishaps. If anything as much as a neckless or a turtle neck sweater graced his off buttons his entire body would go limp. It was natural. And because of this they had trained a new button. One for tomura to get himself out of his own headspace if aizawa wasn't around. It was located right behind his ear. And he would press it if his body betrayed him and entered his space. It was hard at first. To command his unresponsive body to click a button. But with a few trainings he got the hang of it..
However he hasn't trained to leave his sex space because it was only supposed to be activated when aizawa was home. So he decided he would use that one on another day and use his regular doll space today.

Today he was going to enter his space by himself. When aizawa left for work. He was going to lay on the floor stuffed with a vibrator while his body and his head entered their safe doll space. They had used his doll space button instead of his sex doll button for sex before. It made him feel safe, and it was usually for when they both needed a release from a disagreement or an argument. Sex was euphoric when he was in either doll space. He felt as if every touch was louder. Like the pleasure in his stomach ringed in his ears, like his whole body felt all of it. And what he planned to do was risky. He risked not being able to leave dollspace until aizawa came home from work. And that wouldn't be for a while. He trembled with anticipation. The thrill made him sweat and feel uneasy. He couldn't wait for aizawa to lea-

"Tomura!" Aizawa snapped him out of his thoughts.
"Yes aizawa?"
"I'm leaving." He sighed. "You're making me nervous. Our new thing, this dollspace thing. I just don't want something bad to happen. Please be careful, and please remember your buttons."
"Yes aizawa"

Tomura waved him off. He waited for his car to pull out the driveway. He waited till he couldn't hear his car anymore. Then finally he knew it was time. He ran up to their room. He had cleaned it, moving anything he could roll on and hurt himself if he wasn't able to take himself out of doll space. He sat on the floor too afraid to make a mess. They had a box of toys under the bed. Tomura's favorite was a hot pink toy. It wasn't huge or super thick. But it had veins and bumps in all the right places, and his favorite vibrator setting. He laid his head on a small pillow he had gotten from the bed.

"I just have to count back from 10."
1, he took of his pants 2, and his panties. 3, he coated his toy in his spit. 4, and lined it up with his entrance. 5, he slowly pushed it all the way in 6, whining at the small stretch. 7, he clicked it on, 8, rolling his hips against it, 9, he shifted to a comfortable position. 10, he clicked his off buttons.

Immediately his eyes went hazy and his body laid limp flat against the floor. It felt so surreal. The vibrations felt like waves of pleasure throughout his entire body. The thrill made him tremble further feeding into his heat. He felt like he could cum at any minute, his pleasure already built up from waiting for aizawa to leave. He could feel his wetness drip down his thighs. And immediately he came. It came out in foggy white spurts, squirting and making a pretty mess on the floor. His back arched slightly, before going limp again. The smallest moan escaped his lips. His legs twitched. Nothing could beat the feeling of an orgasm in his safe space. With his last bit of consciousness he attempted to move his hand to turn himself back on.

Then the panic set in. He knew, and no matter how hard he tried to move to click the button behind his ear his body wouldn't move. Betraying him yet again. Tears threatened to fall. He was sure to get punished for multiple things. Touching himself without permission, entering doll space without permission, making a mess, and probably much more. All he could do was lay there limp his eyes rolling to the back of his head, his mouth hanging open and wait for aizawa to come back home.

P2 coming soon mb expect crazy smut
Like crazy smut