Help☹️

I'm working on something rn okay☹️
You have 2 option.
Shigadabi or dustbunny (Tomura x Miruko)
Choose wisely 🤷
SPOILER:
"This jar is really dehydrating me" Tomura groaned to himself. "Why do I need so much and anyways, it's not like I want 7 horny monsters in the fucking basement"
He filled the jar halfway and stated it was enough. Now the hard part. Cutting himself. For 'it' to work he needed a pentagram of HIS blood. He took the knife and gently swiped it across his wrist. He had done this before. But he was 'sober' now. It felt a little strange to go  back to old habits. The blood poured out and beaded up, as it slid of his skin and onto the floor.
One he made the pentagram, all the was left was to re-trace it with his sperm. But first, a teenager like him had to admire his 'fish' swimming in the jar.
"They actually move? How cool is that" he stared at a jar of his own cum.
"Wonder how it taste.."
he tasted his own. Cum.
"Uh"
He didn't want to talk about the rotten milk taste.
"So just pour it over the pentagram and trace.. Done!" He Said it excitedly.
"Now the easy parts" he mumbled to himself.
"Sprinkle cinnamon, rosemary, thyme, and add a some rose quarts by each candle." He added the rose quarts step. He wanted the monster to be loving?
"It's all ready, now finally I can get the uh, action.. I deserve" he looked proud at the mess he had created. He decided before he would start, he would grab a blanket, a towel, and a couple of other things he thought you might need for sex. And of course, grabbed lotion as lube.

End of spoiler 🤷