Video games

Shigadabi
Smut
Praise kink

"Are you sure this won't damage my gaming setup?" Shigaraki said nervously.

"I'm sure it won't, as long as you can control yourself" Dabi said smirking. Shigaraki gently placed his hands on his desk and arched his back sightly. Dabi covered his middle finger with lube. Shigaraki pushed his keyboard back and his pc slightly.
"You ready?" " I don't wanna hurt you" dabi said quietly.

"Mhm" he nodded.

Dabi gently pushed his middle finger inside of him.

"Nghhh" Shigaraki groaned. Dabi began to move his fingers in a steady rhythm. After moving his finger for a while he proceeded to add another finger in.

"Mm...mm" Shigaraki started to moan. He squeezed his eyes shut. He started to move his fingers in a scissoring motion. Shigaraki started to grind his hips on his fingers.

"Mhmm you like that...mhm pretty boy" Dabi said seductively. Dabi then added a third finger in.

"You make the cutest faces" Dabi whispered.

"S-shut up" Shigaraki stuttered. Dabi pulled his fingers out. Shigaraki made a disappointed noise. His legs twitched again.

Shigaraki blushed and covered his mouth with his hand. He could hear Dabi taking his belt off...then his pants..he could hear the sound of his dick slapping his thigh as he pulled it out. Dabi lubed his dick up then he moved the tip in a circular motion around his hole. He pushed the tip all the way in. Shigarakis leg twitched. He moaned loudly but the sound was muffled by his hand. They got scolded by kurogiri for disturbing the league by being to loud. Shigaraki didn't wanna be scolded again. Dabi pushed half of it in.

"God your so tight" Dabi said while groaning.

"Such a pretty slut aren't you" Dabi said. He bit his lip while he gently rubbed against shigarakis thighs. Dabi shoved the rest of his dick inside. Shigarakis legs twitched again.
\__________________________________/
Dabi pounded into him as hard as he could. Shigaraki was holding on to his desk with one hand over his mouth.

"You make the cutest little noises" dabi whispered into his ear. Dabi gripped on to his hips hitting his prostate as hard as he could. Shigarakis mind went blank. He didn't even realize he moved his hand from his mouth.

"DABI~!" Shigaraki screamed his name over and over.

"I'm...IM GONNA CUM" Shigaraki said. Dabi grabbed his hair and pushed his dick deeper inside of him. Shigarakis eyes rolled to the back of his head. He bit his lip as hard as he could. Shigaraki came all over his stomach and the floor. His dick twitched and jumped hitting his stomach twice. Shigaraki tightened himself around Dabi.

" I can feel that your s-such a slut" "F-FUCK I'm gonna c-cum" Dabi tilted his head back and shut his eyes as he came deep inside Shigaraki. Dabi pinched shigarakis thigh as hard as he could.

"Mm~"  shigaraki made a quiet moaning noise. Dabi picked him up and sat him on his gaming chair.

"Aren't we gonna-"

"Shhh I'm not done yet"  Dabi said interrupting shigaraki. He lifted shigarakis chin and shoved his thumb in his mouth.

"Open ur mouth all the way" Dabi said. Shigaraki barley opened his mouth when Dabi shoved his dick all the way down his throat. Shigaraki eyes began to tear up because of how hard he gagged. Dabi brutally face fucked him. Shigaraki could feel Dabis dick twitching in his mouth.
Dabi made small whimpering and moaning noises. Dabi pushed his dick all the way down Shigarakis throat. Shigaraki felt a warm thick liquid go down his throat. He swallowed every last bit of it. Dabi pulled his dick out of his mouth.

"Good boy" Dabi said as he gripped shigarakis hair and kissed him on the forehead. Shigaraki looked at his Minecraft world on his pc.

"you are so lucky nothing happened to it" Shigaraki said obviously annoyed.