Even more eraserdust😒 pt1

Pls do you guys like the new book cover I made it myself☺️👍

No quirk au bc I don't feel like writing allat😒

Aizawa came home after a long day of working. He got off early but didn't think it was worth mentioning to his boyfriend. He decided he would surprise him with fresh chocolate chip cookies.
He headed to his room. His heart dropped when he heard sounds of their bed squeaking and moaning.
"Oh God" he mumbled. He grabbed the door nob twisting it quietly. He peaked inside. His eyes widened. His boyfriend was fucking a pink transparent dildo. Their bed was in a corner facing longways towards the door. His boyfriend rested against the wall with his legs spread wide open. His tongue out and his eyes in the back of his head. He had both hands ruthlessly slamming the dildo into his pussy with a pink vibrator in his asshole. He thrusted his hips to making the dildo go even deeper. He moaned out his lovers name. His perky tits were covered in spit along with his chin. Aizawas face flushed, he never walked in in his boyfriend touching himself before.
"Where on earth did he get these toys from" Aizawa thought.

He closed the door quietly. And decided to knock on the door.
"Tomura? I'm home early, I bought you some sweets" 
'Oh shit' Tomura thought. He quickly jumped up taking the dildo and plug out, shoving them back into the container he hid them in. He put on his clothes. Aizawa chuckled at the sound of him rushing. Tomura opened the door.
"Hey babe!" He hugged him. Aizawa hugged him back. He decided to play clueless.
"What's wrong Tomura? your so warm and red." He felt his forehead with the back of his hand.
"Uh, I just got out of the shower" Tomura told him. Aizawa noticed the lustful way Tomura looked at his belt, and rubbed his legs together.
Aizawa leaned against the door frame and laughed at him. Tomura looked panicked but also annoyed.
"What's so funny?"
"I saw you."
Tomuras face flushed even more. Aizawa grabbed his chin looking In his eyes. Aizawa placed the box of cookies on the dresser. He shoved his other hand into Tomuras pants. Tomuras lust clouded eyes stared in his lovers eyes. Tomura rolled his pretty hips on his hand.
"Your soaking wet, love" Aizawa whispered to him.
Tomura wrapped his arms around Aizawas arm and squeezed it. Holding on to him tightly as his legs trembled. Tomura bit his lip his whole body shaking. Aizawa rubbed his clit faster, still not breaking eye contact with him. Tomuras whole body froze, tears rolled down his eyes. He came all over Aizawa and himself. His breath hitched. He panted still squeezing Aizawas arm. He took his hands out of his pants and hugged him.
Tomura looked at him doughy eyed.
"Can I eat the sweets now?" he mumbled. Aizawa laughed and picked up his lover and the box of sweets, walking over to their bed. He set tomura down and gave him the box. Tomura opened it gasped. He chomped down an entire cookie. Not even thinking to share with Aizawa.
Tomura paused to look at him.
"Do you want some?" He said with his mouth full of cookies.
"No love, I bought them for you." Aizawa smiled at him.

Ok bye I don't feel like writing more so I make a part 2