More eraserdust 😔

Shigaraki x a body pillow of eraser head.(joke??🤔)
Trans shiggy

Tomuras fluffed up the pillow attempting to make a triangular shape. While making sure erasers face was on the point he was going to sit on.
He bit his lip, as he sat directly on the point. He grinded against the fabric of the pillow and his pink laced panties.
"Mmm eraser~" he moaned.
He rolled his pretty hips all over the pillow. He felt himself get wetter, soaking his panties and the pillow beneath him. He shoved a finger inside his panties and rubbed his clit. He gasped as he rubbed the sensitive bundle of nerves.
He took his phone out and recorded his movements. He filmed his body, moving a finger up to pinch his nipples. Rubbing his piercings. Whimpering at the touch.
He shoved his fingers in his mouth, rolling them around his tongue. Shoving them down his throat. Gagging dramatically. Sticking his tongue out and playing with it. Making pretty 'mm' noises. He rubbed his spit all over his perfectly pierced tits.
He moved the camera down and filmed his heat. Shifting slightly to show a better angle. He rubbed his clit, slowly getting faster. His legs quivered. He threw his head back and moaned making sure to film his entire reaction. He bit his lip and his eyes rolled back. He squirted all over the pillow, a little on his phone and the wall (😔). He shoved three fingers inside, thrusting quickly. He pulled them out, his body shaking at the overstimulation. He put the camera up to his face and licked his fingers, shoving them down his throat. He rolled his tongue out and went cross eyed. Making that face eraser head loved. (AHEAGO?!😱)
He stopped filming, and sent the video to eraser head, knowing he was working. He rubbed his thighs getting wetter at the thought of being punished.

That's all you get.
I have the Flu 😤.
I'll make a part 2