Royalty

Y/n x Tomura 🗿
Fantasy AU no quirks
Non-con

" I got you an outfit I think you'll like" Tomura said. He had 2 shopping bags filled with stuff.
"Can I see it?" you asked curiously eyeing the bags.
"Oh, you'll see"
He left the room. About a minute later one of the maids you were familiar with came in.
"His highness has suggested I dress you to his liking" the maid spoke softly. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.
"Okayy" you got off your royal (color) bed.
The maid blindfolded you and scurried through the bags.
"Please undress to the best of your ability" the maid said.
You scoffed again.
"Okayy" you took your shirt off and then unclipped your bra, and then took your pants off, almost tripping in the process.
"I will now dress you" the maid slid a shirt over your head. You groaned in annoyance.
"He didn't pick out a matching bra this time?" You said.
"No, my apologies" she replied. If you even slightly lifted your arms, your entire boobs would show. You hated this. The maid then slid your underwear off and put on a skirt.
"Not even any underwear?" You asked.
"No I'm sorry dear" she replied. The skirt was so short almost your entire ass was out. The maid put thigh highs and thigh gadgets on you. Then she tied a choker on your neck.
"Done, I will take my leave. His highness as requested you meet him at the lotus pond, would you like me to assist you there?" She asked
"Yeah, just give me a minute" you walked over to your grand mirror, and removed your blindfold. The outfit was mesmerizing. The shirt and skirt were pink, and almost glowed a yellow hue. Your thigh highs were white and seemed to glow pink. The choker and the thigh gadgets had centering lotus flowers. The 'bow' she put on you was actually a lotus flower attached to your hair above your ear.
"It's beautiful" you mumbled.
The maid smiled.
"He had it made by the finest seamstress with magical lotus flowers. It should make his touch less painful." The maid said.
"Okay, I'm ready to leave" you said.

Tomura sat near the pond. He was wearing a shirt the looked identical to yours, except it wasn't a crop top.
"Your highness I have your lady as you requested." The maid spoke. She bowed then headed back to the palace. Tomura looked you up and down. You couldn't help but feel vulnerable under his glares.
"You look stunning princess" he said.
"Yeah yeah whatever" you replied. He patted his thigh signaling for you to sit. You looked at him as if he was the most disgusting thing, only for him to smile the warmest smile back at you. You sat on his lap. He didn't bother trying to hide how hard he was. He grabbed your thighs fiddling with the lotus flowers. He slowly slid his hands all the way up to your crotch. Your breath hitched in your throat. He rubbed your clit. His hands were so soft. He always used a spell to make his entire body warm and soft. He kissed your neck with his plump uncrusted lips. He sucked dark red hickeys in your neck.
"Mhmm" you moaned out. You tilted your neck giving him more access. You spread your legs as wide as you could. He rubbed your clit faster. Your legs twitched. You felt him grind against you. He moaned in your ear.
"Fuck" you moaned. He laughed at you. You knew he hated vulgar language. Yet you still let out string of curses. You whined, a tear fell down your cheek.
You squirted all of his hand and your skirt, some even landing in the pond.
"Good girl" he said it so seductively. He hugged you nuzzling his face in your neck. You broke down in his arms, crying.
"Why do you do this stuff to me" you cried. You hated this. And you hated him. Why had your parents sold you to this prince. You knew they could only afford to feed you and not themselves, but was selling you really worth the money? Tomura treated you so delicately. As if you were his favorite flower, a lotus. He caressed your cheek wiping your tears.

The maid opened your door.
"His highness as requested you. He is in the dining hall." She shut the door and left. You laid on your bed. Staring at the ceiling. It must've been dinner time. You weren't hungry so you decided not to go, even if you were to be punished later.

A couple hours had gone by and you were sound asleep. Tomura barged into your room. You jumped looking at him. He looked furious. You trembled uncontrollably. He slammed the door shut and locked your door.
Your eyes widened.
"Please, please no" you started crying. He grabbed you by your neck.
"I spend all this money and effort making you such a great outfit for dinner. And you couldn't even be bothered to show?!" He yelled at you.
"Please I'm sorry" you tried so hard to speak, but his hands only tightened around your throat.
"I, I can't breath, please" you tried to tell him. He let your throat go. You gasped for air, holding your bruised throat.
"Lay down." He said.
"Wait, no please" you didn't want to do anymore sexual actions with him.
"No?" He laughed
"Please no more sex" you cried out. He grabbed you and pushed you down. You cried out and begged him not to. He ignored your cries. You were fed up with it. You kicked him as hard as you could in his crotch. He grimaced. He slapped your face as hard as he could. Your cheek burned. You screamed, holding your cheek. He left.

You cried the whole night. The room next to yours, you could hear a woman moaning, and the bed creaking. He left and did what he wanted to do with you, with someone else. You wished you hadn't kicked him so hard. He does do a lot for you. He feeds you, bathes you, and this room alone was worth more than your entire old house. Your stomach twisted. Those sounds aroused you, and it disgusted you. You got off your bed walking over to your vanity. It was your favorite color, with real gold gems decorating it. You grabbed the hairbrush he let you pick out. The handle was long and rubbery. You walked over to your bed. You laid on it and spread your legs. You shoved the brush in. You were already soaking wet. You thrusted the brush inside of you, fast and hard. You covered your mouth with your other hand moaning into it. You imagined the brush was him. His beautiful red eyes, the way he touched you so delicately. The first time he took your virginity, he was so patient. He wanted to make sure your first time was incredible, and it was. But you hated him for taking you away from your parents. Lost in your thoughts. You didn't even notice your orgasm building up. Until it hit like a brick, breaking you out of your thoughts. The noise in the room next to you stopped a while ago. He opened your door as you were about to cum. You couldn't even look at him. You just kept fucking yourself until you squirted all over your bed. Your body shook. You glanced at him. The way he was looking at you made you want to throw up. He looked at you as if you loved the brush more then him.
"You disgust me." He said before leaving. You pulled the brush out and broke down again.

Why did he choose you?

Series?!!??🤭