Gym Challenger Gloria X Male Companion Reader

The warm, comfortable sleeping bag. It's what you use during camping. Though, a bed would be a better choice, but it's better than sleeping on a rock. A yawn from the person sleeping in it, even a second yawn coming from a Pokemon on top of the sleeping bag.

Sobble: Sobble...

It was calming, yet a disturbance will ruin the calm. The tent opened, letting in the light from the outside.

???: Hey (Y/N). Wake up.

He didn't wake up and continue sleeping. The person shook him a bit before deciding to yell.

???: WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!

(Y/N): I'm up! I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!

???: About time, I ordered us breakfast and it's here!

(Y/N) picks up the Sobble and leaves the tent. On a picnic blanket is their food.

(Y/N): Gloria, there's other ways to wake me up instead of yelling at me.

Gloria: It's more fun that way.

She gave him a cheeky smile. They both sat down and ate while their Pokemon ate too.

(Y/N): When did you woke up?

Gloria: An hour ago. Then walked our Pokemon, ordered us food and sort through the items in my bag in alphabetical order.

(Y/N) looked at her, like she's crazy.

(Y/N): We both know you can't sort, even if your life depends on it.

Gloria: Haha, now go change. We're continuing our journey!

(Y/N) rolled his eyes and finished his meal, then go back to his tent. Soon he came out wearing a White Loose Top shirt, Black Skinny Trousers, Black Chukka Boots and a Black Bucket Hat. Him and Gloria dismantle their tents and got their Pokemon into their PokeBalls.

(Y/N): So where to next?

Gloria checked her phone and looked at the map.

Gloria: Hulbury! We just have to cross the bridge.

They started their walk to the bridge and along they way, they talk about their journey so far.

(Y/N): I'm impressed how far we got.

Gloria: Me and my Pokemon are the strongest, and we'll keep getting stronger as long we believe in each other. Like how you believed in me.

(Y/N): Don't make me blush.

Gloria: There's no need for sarcasm. After all, you're traveling with me and helping with all sorts of things.

(Y/N): That's what friends do!

Gloria: Long time friends. Since childhood.

Once they got to the bridge, they saw team yell bothering an old man.

(Y/N): Oh great it's them again.

Gloria: I wonder what their YELLING about?

(Y/N): .... No.

Team Yell Grunt: Oi! Just hand over that bike already! We need it to cross this long bridge!

Team Yell Grunt: We're gonna use that bike to chase around Gym Challengers! It'll be a scream!

Old Man: How barbaric! It wouldn't work anyway. You don't even have a Rotom with you!

Then the Old Man noticed Gloria and (Y/N) behind him.

Old Man: Hey, young Gym Challengers! They're trying to steal my bike! Please, if you could give them a good thrashing, I would be in your debt!

Gloria: Wanna join me in a battle, (Y/N)?