🍋Hex Maniac Sable X Male Roommate Reader

Sable finds herself back where she meet the psychic, Madam Whisper. She goes inside the tent and saw the psychic woman going through a bag. That is when Madam Whisper notices Sable's presence.

Madam Whisper: YOU!

Sable: What did I do?

Madam Whisper: Wrong, that's what you did!

Sable: Look, I'm going back to the real world and-

Madam Whisper: You will not!

The outside of the tent become pitch black darkness.

Sable: Let me out of here, you psycho bitch!

Madam Whisper: The fortune tells, that you didn't find what you're looking for. Instead, you found scum.

Sable: (Y/N) is not scum! Sure he's rough around the edges, but with my help, he's improving and loves me.

Madam Whisper: Don't make me laugh, Hex.... Your kind should know about the consequences of going against their own destiny! This man, you choose to spend your pathetic life with, is the wrong one.

Madam Whisper got out a crystal and put it on the table. The crystal shifts and turned into human being. He has the features that she describes of Sable's true love.

Sable: This is my "true love"?

Madam Whisper: Sure, he too is rough like (Y/N). But he has wealth and power! He can take care of you and your Pokemon.

Sable: Don't bring my kids into this.

Madam Whisper: Heh, such a mother figure.

Sable pushed the man and once he hit the ground, he shattered into pieces.

Sable: My love, (Y/N) is perfect to me. And I will go against my own beliefs for him!

Madam Whisper shook her head and got out three crystals.

Madam Whisper: He sees you as the one, but what if he doesn't like your personalities. Your three sides that make Sable... While the original... Will be gone.

Sable: Gone?!

Madam Whisper: Locked away, never to be seen again. Until your "lover" accepts you're three sides, you'll be trapped in here. In the darkness!

Madam Whisper laughed and the three crystals floated towards her and impaled her head. It drained Sable's soul into the three and once they're done, Sable is weak and falls down on the ground. The world around her goes away and there's nothing but darkness. The crystals went away and Sable begin to cry.

Sable: (Y/N)..... Help me....

As the sun rises and shines light in the room, (Y/N) groans and sat up and grabbed his phone. After looking at the news, he tossed his phone on top of his clothes and laid back down.

(Y/N): Another day.... Welp, it's my turn to feed your kids.

???: Mmmmm...

(Y/N): What? No "good morning"? Had a rough night~?

(Y/N) moved the covers to greet Sable, but he didn't expect to see three women in the bed with him... Each looking like Sable, but different.

???: Ah!

One went under the covers to hide.

(Y/N): Who the fuck are you all? And why do you look like my girlfriend?

???: Girlfriend? Ha! We just meet.

The Sable that went under the covers peaked her head out.

???: I don't know... Please don't be mad.