🍋Hex Maniac Sable X Male Roommate Reader

Goth IHOP, a business that serves their patrons food and "other's services. However, one didn't want to sell herself for a quick profit, she just wanted to work. Her boss, who is also the chef, understands and took her off the menu after being hired. But for a whole year later, she realizes how lonely she was and wants a partner who would love her. But finding one isn't easy. One day, it all changes. After closing up the restaurant, her and the other workers get seated down and the boss plans out the next events for the month.

???: Alright, everyone... December is here and we're slowly losing customers. Ideas?

???: Not much ideas, when the establishment sells pancakes and goth booty.

???: That may be true, Hope. But there's something else we can attract more people..

???: How about we start a car wash?

Hope: Femboy Hooters did that.

???: Wet T-shirt contest?

Hope: Tomboy Steakhouse did that.

???: You're not helping, Hope!

Hope: Just being real and honest, Juliet. Brutally honest.

Juliet: You don't have act so mean. Do that to the customers!

???: You two quit it, or I'm deducting your pay!

Hope & Juliet: Sorry Mr. Rocco.

Mr. Rocco: Remember, we're a family. We need to get along.

Hope: By pimping us.

Mr. Rocco: What was that, Hope?!

Hope: N-Nothing.

Juliet: We have to come up with something original, something that'll get us popular again!

???: The only people that made us popular is; The 4Chan people, the "Chads", Incels, and young and very dumb teens who are curious.

Hope: Funny how your regulars are Incels and Chads.

???: Those "tough", "alpha", and "Red Pilled" fellas are actually gay and very desperate for my Goth Femboy bussy~

Juliet: Heh, yeah. Although, Andy? Does it get awkward afterwards?

Andy: Most of the time, they pay me extra and leave.

Mr. Rocco: Back to the question.. Anything at all?

Andy: Sable has been real quiet lately.

Hope: She's always quiet, better to hangout than with you two.

Juliet: So, Sable? Got anything?

The purple haired woman fiddle with her thumbs and gotten an idea.

Sable: How about we let people battle their Pokemon outside of our restaurant!

Mr. Rocco: Too dangerous. Pokemon could do some damage to us and the restaurant.

Sable: Oh... Ok.

Mr. Rocco: Everyone can leave now. Except for you, Sable.

Andy: Uh oh, someone's in trouble~!

They leave and Sable approached her boss.

Sable: You're finally firing me for not selling my body? That's ok...

Mr. Rocco: It's not that. Your performance with food service is slow. Something on your mind?

Sable: .... Well, I've seen the others have relationships and they're happy.

Mr. Rocco: Oh, I see the problem now. You are yearning for love? I was in your shoes before. But after getting married to, what I thought was the love of my life, turned out to be a mistake. She took the kids after finding out I was starting this business.