Aether Foundation Employee Gwen X Male Aether Foundation Employee Male Reader

3 months later....

Gwen was at the entrance, signing some paperwork until another co-worker walked by and lit a cigarette. Gwen smelled it and confronted the co-worker.

Gwen: Excuse me? Can you take it somewhere else?

Aether Foundation Employee: What? Smoking is wrong?

Gwen: When your around Pokemon, yes!

Aether Foundation Employee: Smoking doesn't hurt them.

As he said that, an explosion happen right where he stood. Gwen is sent back and she sits up and see more explosions. The alarm went off as everyone is evacuating out the building. Gwen gets up and ran towards the Conservation Area. She stops as everyone in the area looked up and see a huge Pokemon like giant, above the foundation. Then the Pokemon tore opened the roof and a Flygon flies in and landed, then the someone hopped off the Pokemon and raised her hands in the air.

???: Judgment day is here. Everyone here will see the true God.

Aether Foundation Employee: Hey is that the champion?

Aether Foundation Scientist: Yeah, wasn't her name, Cindy?

Cindy: Silence!!! .... My master has to speak to me...

She opened her bag and started talking whatever's in there. Soon she closed the bag and gets on the Flygon.

Cindy: Celesteela! Use Flamethrower on these people. Leave no survivors.

The Flygon fly away and the Celesteela use its power and burn everything down in the Conservation area. People ran away and even more explosions happened around the building.

Golem: Golem?

Cindy: I said Self Destruct on their reactor.

Golem simply nods and started self destructing. Once it's ready, it sheds a tear and blows up the reactor. The Aether Island started sink to the ocean. Gwen moved the debris away from her and she moved to a different spot to catch her breath. Then, the Celesteela was done shooting flames and flies away. Then, some employees have found an exit and called everyone to it and Gwen makes a break for it but heard a Pokemon cry.

Albert: Vaporeon! Vaporeon!

Gwen: A-Albert?

Aether Foundation Employee: C'mon! The place is falling apart!

Gwen looks back at the flames and back at the employee.

Gwen: My Albert needs me!

She runs towards the flames and managed to get to the water before the burns hurt her. Gwen swims and called for Albert. That's when she saw him had his leg trapped under some debris. She goes to him and tried to lift up the debris. But it was too heavy. She gets one of her empty PokeBalls and captured Albert.

Gwen: Sorry, but it's for the best. Now let's get o-

Then, the same debris that Gwen was trying to lift up, has fallen and it's about to land on her. So she took a deep breath and goes under water. Swimming across the area and found a hole that leads to the outside. She looks down and there's sharp debris at the bottom, jumping would be a bad idea. Gwen turned around but another explosion happen and it sent Gwen out the hole and it falling straight at the sharp debris.

5 minutes ago....

Big Smoke: Follow that train! Get me close, CJ. I'm about to pop these fools.

(Y/N): This time, I'm focused! We're gonna get them, Smoke!

Then, (Y/N)'s mom comes in the room.

(M/N): (Y/N)?! You heard what's happening?!

(Y/N): Mom! I'm busy! Don't distract me.