🍋 Cynthia X Male NSFW Artist Reader

(Y/N) wakes up and see the time on the nightstand. 12:57 A.M. He gets up, but feels someone holding him around his waist. It was Cynthia, and (Y/N) quietly takes gets her off of him and get out of the bed. Grabbing his underwear from the floor, he put it on and leave out the room. It was quiet in the hallway, no barking from the dog Rocket and the TV isn't on downstairs. So (Y/N) assumes his mom and Joseph left to do their business, leaving him and Cynthia alone in the house. He goes to the bathroom and pees while looking in the mirror of himself.

(Y/N): You're not a virgin anymore. You're a man now... But I have zero chest hair. But still a man!

He finished, flushing the toilet and washing his hands. Drying his hands with a towel and goes back in the guest room and see Cynthia waking up.

Cynthia: Hi (Y/N).

(Y/N): Sup.

Cynthia: Last night was fun. I believe you too enjoyed it too.

(Y/N): How about some morning sex? After that, I'll make you and your Pokemon breakfast.

Cynthia: ... Sounds like a plan. Come here~

Lemon 🍋 start!

(Y/N) walked up to the bed and crawled under the covers and on top of Cynthia. Lowering his underwear, he rubbed his dick on her pussy, giving her a bit of a tease. Cynthia blushes and gave (Y/N) a look of impatience as she wants it. (Y/N) holds his dick and inserts it in her, making her quietly moan.

Cynthia: Oh... Yeah~

He humps while holding her hips. Everytime their hips make contact, it makes some clapping sounds. When (Y/N) goes faster and harder, Cynthia holds onto the bed sheets, as they bed shakes with every hump.

(Y/N): F-Fuck! Ah...

Cynthia: Ah ah ah! Ah ah Ahhhhhh! Ohhhh... Right there, (Y/N).

Then (Y/N) picked up her legs, gets up on his knees, and pounded Cynthia's pussy hard. Cynthia is loving the sudden position change and she played with her tits. This turned (Y/N) on even more and did slow thrusting as he felt the end. One final thrust, he came into Cynthia. (Y/N) puts her down and they both make out. Swirling their tongues, exploring each other's mouths. He pulls out and Cynthia rubs her stomach.

Cynthia: That was nice, thank you my love.

(Y/N): Anything for you, champion~

Lemon 🍋 end.

(Y/N) gets his clothes back on and Cynthia went to take a shower. (Y/N) goes to the kitchen and make everyone their breakfast. After making the food, (Y/N) was about to pour himself some chocolate milk, but then heard Cynthia scream. Worried for her safety, (Y/N) ran to the counter and grab a knife and went upstairs. Cynthia was in the hallway, pointing at the door that is Joseph's room. There's blood coming out from under the door and (Y/N) bust the door opened, worried for his younger brother. The room is almost painted in blood, but no Joseph in sight.

(Y/N): JOSEPH!?

He yelled out. The dog isn't there either, but found a bloody note on the window. Picking off the window, staining his hand with the blood.

(Y/N): " If you wish to see your family alive, come to the highschool. The basement is where you find them. Don't be late. Or else." .... That piece of shit!

He tore the paper and falls to his knees and started crying. Cynthia hugged him but he only cried more.

Cynthia: We'll get them back. We just have to get the police involved-

(Y/N): No...

Cynthia: Huh?

(Y/N): He'll be expecting us. If we bring the cops into this, he'll kill them...