🍋 Girlfriend Gloria X Male Boyfriend Reader

(Y/N) and Gloria. Those two have been friends throughout childhood. When Gloria started her Gym Challenge, her and (Y/N) was only 16 years old. But that didn't stop them from troublemaking Team Yell, conquered the Gym Challenge, defeating Leon, and stopping Chairman Rose from unleashing another Darkest Day. But there's one more challenge they must face...

Their highschool life.

(Y/N) just got done eating his breakfast, that his mom made for him. Grabbing his backpack and made sure his white uniform shirt doesn't have any stains. Leaving the house, Gloria was waiting for him on her bike.

Gloria: Took you a bit.

(Y/N): Kept you waiting huh?

They kissed and (Y/N) hopped on the bike and hold her from the back.

Gloria: I won't crash like last time, I promise.

(Y/N): That doesn't mean I still can't hold you~

Gloria giggled and started peddling to their school. Taking a few short cuts and crossing a bridge, they made it to the highschool. Gloria parked the bike and they go in the building. Walking by other students and staff, they got to their lockers, which both their lockers are together.

Gloria: What do you think what's for lunch?

(Y/N): Probably same thing from yesterday, sloppy joes.

Gloria: Eh, I rather get some fast food than eat that garbage again.

(Y/N): Same here, they probably have a low budget. Serving only one food, over and over.

Gloria: Say... Tomorrow, we should sneak out of the school and get some real food.

(Y/N): That sounds terrible, we could get in some so much trouble!

He leaned in on Gloria's face.

(Y/N): I'm in.

Gloria: Bad boy~

(Y/N): Bad girl~

They was about to kiss, until an unexpected person interrupted their moment.

Hop: Hey guys!

Gloria: Oh, for fuck sake.... Hi Hop.

Hop: What you two talking about?

(Y/N): We was... Talking about how much I love sloppy Joe's!

He winked at Gloria and she slightly blushes.

Hop: Oh Arceus, yes! I can agree!

Then the bell rings.

Gloria: Good talk, Hop. I'll see you in history class, (Y/N).

She kissed his cheek and she closed her locker then goes to her first period class. (Y/N) closed his locker and both (Y/N) and Hop go their first class, math. After that, he went through 2 more classes until he got to history class. Gloria was there in the back, waiting for her boyfriend. When she saw him, she waved to him over and he sat down next to her.

(Y/N): Hey.

Gloria: Hey.

(Y/N): ....

Gloria: ....

They just stare into each other's eyes, and that's when the teacher comes in.

History Teacher: Ok everyone, settle down. Today we're watching a documentary. So I expect everyone to pay attention.

(Y/N): I bet 10 Pokedollars, he'll fall asleep during the documentary.

Gloria: I've got a better deal~