🍋 Wife Gloria X Male Husband Reader

5 years later...

Gloria: (Y/N), breakfast is ready!

(Y/N) comes down the stairs while putting on his uniform. He goes into the kitchen and smelled the delicious food, but he go to his wife instead of the food.

(Y/N): Thanks, but I would like some buns for breakfast instead~

He smacked her ass and it made Gloria giggle.

Gloria: No~ you have to wait till tonight.

(Y/N): Really? Come on.

He kisses her neck but Gloria put her finger on his lips.

Gloria: You're going to be late for work again.

(Y/N) groans and sat down at the table and eat his breakfast. Gloria grabbed a towel and clean the counters. Then, a Gardevoir carrying their child comes in.

Gardevoir: Gard.

Gloria: Good morning to you too.

(Y/N): Morning Gardevoir.

Gardevoir: Gardevoir!

(Y/N): I don't know how you two communicate.

Gloria: Didn't I told you? Me and her have a special connection, between trainer and psychic Pokemon.

(Y/N): Then there's me. I'm not her trainer and thus, I'll never understand what she says.

(Y/N) finished up his food.

(Y/N): Well, I better get to work.

Gloria: Don't get shot.

(Y/N): It's just going to be a normal patrol around town.

He gets up and goes to Gloria and kisses her. Then goes to Gardevoir and pats her head, then lightly boop his child's nose.

(Y/N): Be good Sam.

Then he leaves the house and goes into his car. (Y/N) drive away and Gloria finished cleaning the counters.

Gloria: Gardevoir, did you change Sam's diaper?

Gardevoir: I tried. But the smell is toxic!

Gloria: Give him to me.

Gardevoir levitated Sam to Gloria. Gloria brings Sam to her room. Putting Sam on a diaper changing table, Gloria clean off the poop and changed the diaper. She puts the diaper in the trash bin, but it was full.

Gloria: Gardevoir? It's your turn to take the trash out.

Gardevoir: Already did that.

Gloria: The other trashcan.

Gardevoir: Oh Arceus no!!

Meanwhile, (Y/N) got to the station and greeted his fellow officers. Then he got his Police duty belt on and get into his Police patrol car. While driving, he came across a old friend. He turned on the siren and pulled over.

(Y/N): Ma'am, this is a no edgelord zone!

Marnie: Shut the fuck up.

She goes to car window and (Y/N) rolled down the windows.

(Y/N): Long time no see, Marnie.

Marnie: Same to you. It's been what, 2 years since the wedding?

(Y/N): Probably so.

Marnie: You never told me you were going to be cop.

(Y/N): I let that slip by accident. My wife, Gloria should've told everyone at the wedding.