Hilda X Male Store Worker Reader

5 Years later....

(M/N): I'm off to the store, want anything?

(Y/N): .... Candy. Chocolate candy please..

(M/N): Okay. If you feel like vomiting again, the medicine is in my room. Love you.

(Y/N) waved at his mom as she left. He blew into a tissue and threw it at the pile of other tissues. Then his phone rings and answerers.

(Y/N): What?

Freddy: Just checking on you dude.

(Y/N): Uh huh...

Freddy: You're still mad at me for the mud throwing contest? While in it's raining?

(Y/N): That's why I'm sick!

Freddy: Yeah.... Sorry.

(Y/N): Sorry isn't going to stop my snot from coming out like a water hose!

Freddy: Hahahaha! That's nasty.

(Y/N): So that's it?

Freddy: Oh and my dad, the guy who started the neighborhood watch? He wants to check on you.

(Y/N): Let me guess. You gave him my address, without my permission.

Freddy: He's a good guy, though he does talk about his writer's block in every conversation.

(Y/N): .....

Freddy: Anyway, I'll see you later. I got to do some training with Ninetales.

(Y/N): Pet her for me. And laters..

He hangs up the phone and tries to get up, but his weak body made him sit back down and grabbed another tissue box.

(Y/N): Maybe I should watch some TV to ease my sick mind..

He turned the TV on and it was the news.

News Anchor: Yet another brutal murder has happened in the region. Police are searching high and low for the ones responsible for this.

(Y/N): It's almost like I can't truly get away from this. Women and Pokemon are being hunted down, someone has to do something!

Then there's a knock on the door and (Y/N) turned the TV off.

(Y/N): In a minute!

He used his sheer willpower to get up and take the box of tissues with him. Answering the door, (Y/N) opened it and it was a tall man with a beard and recently shaved head.

???: (Y/N) right?

(Y/N): Yes Freddy's dad.

Rick: No need, just call me Rick.

(Y/N): So Rick, what's up?

Rick: Checking on the kid who got caught up in a murder cult.

(Y/N): ... Thanks for asking.

Rick: You alright?

(Y/N): Sick, I was hanging with Freddy and-

Rick: Playing in mud like little kids. I seen my son covered in that when he came home.

(Y/N): I'm sorry you have to deal with him.

Rick: It's no problem. Anyway, you have a good day. And get better!

Rick goes to his car and drove away. (Y/N) closed the door and goes back to the couch, but he has a build up in his throat and ran to the bathroom to vomit. But he didn't make it to the toilet, but the sink. Realizing this, he tries to wash it out and add soap.