🍋Aether Foundation Employee Gwen X Male Aether Foundation Employee Male Reader

Aether Paradise, a base that's part of the Alola region. Some consider it to be an island, while others see it as a ship of some kind. But that doesn't matter, what matters is what they do there. From research, to protecting Pokemon from people who want to bring harm to them. Their leader/president, Lusamine had lead this foundation to many discoveries and breakthroughs for Pokemon. But one employee, stands out from the others.... At the docks, a man just arrived from the boat and gets off, along with other employees who worked there. Sipping from his ice coffee, he goes over to the boxes on the other side of the docks, and puts his coffee on one of the boxes. He pulled out his phone and read the notifications on the screen.

???: A few YouTubers uploaded, phone bill, mom's phone bill, photo gallery is almost full, and some messages from my girlfriend....

He grabbed his coffee and drinks it, but he doesn't know someone is sneaking up behind him. Before he know it, that someone surprised him.

???: HI (Y/N)!!

Dropping his coffee from the sudden voice and he picked up his coffee from the floor.

(Y/N): Gwen! How many times do I have to tell you not to try that shit with me!?

Gwen giggled and tried to kiss him but he's hesitated to let her and backed away from her.

Gwen: Aw come on! It wasn't that bad.

(Y/N): I'm still jumpy right now, it's not a good time to be sneaking behind me.

Gwen: Anyway, good morning babe.

(Y/N): .....

He sips his remaining coffee.

(Y/N): Morning.

Gwen: So? Ready for a productive day?

(Y/N): Not really.

Gwen: Too bad, let's get to it.

(Y/N) sighed and goes with Gwen to the elevator. Going up to the main entrance. Walking through the hall to the conservation area. (Y/N) threw his empty coffee cup in the trash but missed. Gwen giggled at her boyfriend's throwing skills and he goes over and put it in the trash. While they're talking, a girl holding a bag comes running from the main entrance and between (Y/N) and Gwen. Then two other Aether Foundation Employees comes running after her.

Aether Foundation Employee: Why are you standing there, get that girl!

(Y/N): Why?!

The employee wasn't in earshot when he's still running after the girl.

Gwen: Guess we have we have to find out ourselves!

Both of them split up and chased after the girl. Both saw the girl and she's been cornered by the other employees who were chasing her. As they get closer, a sudden bright flash of light from the girl's bag, blinds them and it soon, the girl is gone.

Aether Foundation Employee: What the hell?! Did anyone see where she went?

(Y/N): I think whatever's in that bag took her.

Aether Foundation Employee: Damnit! Lusamine won't be happy to hear this.

Gwen: Neither Faba too.

Gwen joined the conversation. When they asked him what was in that bag, that the girl had stolen. But he refused to tell them, which Gwen crossed her arms in agitation.

Gwen: You have too! It's better to know than not to know.

Aether Foundation Employee: You don't have clearance for that.

He walked away and Gwen uncross her arms and goes over to (Y/N).

Gwen: Something isn't right.

(Y/N): At least there isn't any damage or mess that needs to be cleaned.