005 ♥︎

★★★★★

They're just best friends...

Right?

——

Y/n and Rue sat up there basically all day. Talking to one another just about life. They both admire their long talks over stupid things. One time they fought for 2 hours straight about the difference between oxys and percs. Rue would also tell her which drugs to do and not to do, just in case y/n changed her mind.

Rue left around 1 a.m., leaving y/n alone on the roof. She didn't hate being alone that much anymore, sometimes being around people so much is overwhelming. It wasn't like that with Ashtray. She felt like she needed nothing, just herself to please him.
That's what she loved most about him. No matter what she did, he'd love her still.

——

Ashtray was slowly falling in love with Y/n, he was memorialized by her. Her smile was his favorite sight. Her voice was music to his ears. Her smile and eyes were his favorite things about her. He would find himself getting lost in her e/c eyes. His name coming out of her mouth made his heart skipped a beat. Her touch felt like heaven on his skin. When he closed his eyes, all he saw was y/n. When he tried to think of anything else he couldn't.

He was in love.

He didn't know if it was just him become older and more mature but he liked it. He hadn't felt like this for no one. Yeah he would see "pretty" girls walking around their area, but they were filthy whores. Y/n was different. She didn't do drugs, even when he offered. She was as sweet as candy, prettier than the sky, kinder than manners themself. She was his everything. He wanted her all to himself.

Of course he knew that was selfish, but he couldn't help himself. He wanted it to just be him and her.

Forever.

Ashtray never thought of "dirty" things with or about y/n. He wanted to give her a life she would remember. Last night strolls in the park, kissing under the moonlight, y/n laying on his chest fast asleep. He wanted to kiss her like no one else could. He wanted to touch her like no one else could.

He wanted to love her like no one else could.

——

Y/n finally gets down from on top of the gas station, and onto her bike, back to her home. She quietly slips through the door, not wanting to wake anyone.

"Why were you still at the gas station?" A voice said from the dark.

"Ash, you're so weird." Y/n ignored him, going to her room.

"Shut up, I was trying to scare you." Ashtray responded.

"Well your face scares me enough." Y/n laughed.

"Whatever, don't be jealous of my cute face." Ashtray bugged.

"Keep telling yourself that." Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n and Ashtray entered y/n's room, sitting on the bed.

——

After a while, y/n grew tired. She got up from her bed, causing Ashtray's stare. She skimmed through her closet and drawers for pajamas. Once she found what she wanted, she started to change. Forgetting Ashtray was there.

"What the hell y/n?!" Ashtray covered his eyes.

"My bad, forgot you were here!" Y/n apologized.

She finished changing, going back to laying down on top Ashtray. They always laid on top of eachother. Y/n always on top of course. Ashtray would lay on his stomach with y/n on his back. Sometimes he just wanted to lay sise by side with her, but he didn't care.

"Ash?" Y/n broke silence.

"Yea?" Ashtray answered.

"Have you ever like... kissed someone before?"

★★★★★