006 ♡

★★★★★

"Have you ever like... kissed someone before?" Y/n asked out of curiosity.

"Uh why?" Ashtray tried avoiding the question.

"Just curious, have you though?" Y/n begged for an answer. Her heart was racing, she didn't want him to have a "first kiss" already. Especially with anyone that wasn't her.

"I'm not answering that, and I thought I was fucking weird." Ashtray commented.

"What, I'm just curious. You have way more freedom than I ever will." Y/n admitted.

"Cause Fezco loves you way more than me." Ashtray confessed.

"He loves us both equally and you know it. Don't try changing subjects. Have you kissed someone, yes or no, Ash." Y/n said.

"I think I should go to bed." Ashtray says, getting up from her bed. He didn't want to seem like a loser in front of her. He wanted her to think highly of him. He wanted her to think he was cool, but he just couldn't lie to her.

"Come on Ash, It's just a single question." Y/n begging for him to stay. She grabbed his arm, so he couldn't leave. He flinched at her touch.

"Fine, but I'm not answering that bullshit." Ashtray agreed to stay. He hopped back on her bed, laying on his side. Y/n followed, laying with her back against his.

——

Y/n was now facing his back, admiring him from behind. She felt bad for making Ashtray uncomfortable with her dumb question. Why was it any of her concern? Why did she even care?

"I'm sorry." Y/n blurted out.

"Why?" Ashtray asked.

"For making you uncomfortable with my question. I just wanted to know." Y/n confessed.

Ashtray turned around, both face to face now. They stared into each other's eyes, a comfortable silence. A silence where no words needed to be spoken. That was their favorite part about hanging out together. No matter how awkward the situation was, the silence they shared was always comfortable.

"You were just curious, don't worry about it." Ashtray forgave her. He loved how apologetic she was, even over the little things. When they were 12, she forgot to grab the fireworks for 4th of July. She wouldn't stop saying she's sorry until Fezco just bought more.

Y/n was so kind hearted. Even through all the bullshit she's been through, she's had her head up. Fezco and Ashtray have never heard her say a single curse word. They always thought she just wanted to seem "polite" in front of them.

——

Y/n fell asleep, still facing Ashtray. Ashtray layed there, loving her features. Her h/c falling on her gorgeous face, her beautiful nose that always got red when she cried, and her angelic lips. Y/n was his dream girl, the only girl he'd ever want.

Ashtray carested y/n's face as she slept. He wished he could kiss her, but Fezco would burst if he found out. Ashtray could wait til they're older. No one to keep them from making their own decisions. Maybe they were still young, but Ashtray knew he wanted to marry her.

No matter what it takes.

He left y/n to sleep, giving her a kiss on her forehead. Shutting the door behind him, going back to his room. Once he got there, he crawled into bed.

Dreaming about Y/n.

★★★★★