016 ♡

(It might have miss-spells that I will correct later. I'm so tired and don't feel like fixing my errors. It might seem like a huge time jump and that's my apologies but enjoy!!!)

★★★★★

It's been a couple months with their secret not spoiled yet, 6 to be exact. It was going pretty good actually, Fezco didn't suspect anything, Rue kept her mouth shut, and no rumors were going around.

Rue would offer to take y/n and Ashtray off Fezco's hands just so they could go out on a date.

Y/n's birthday wasn't too far away. This year, Ashtray wanted to make this birthday one that she'll remember forever. He didn't know what he would do yet, but he had some time to think about it.

——

Rue pulled y/n into her room, closing the door behind her. Rue smiled at y/n, making her way to her bed. She flung herself onto her bed, screaming into a pillow.
Y/n held in a laugh as she hopped onto the bed next to her.

"Your birthday's almost here." Rue mumbled with her head still buried in her pillows.

"I know!!! I'm so excited to finally be 16." Y/n exclaimed, smiling at the thought.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Rue asked, lifting her buried head from all the pillows.

"Uhh I don't know?" Y/n guessed.

"Bro you say that every year, you gotta think of something. Maybeeeeeeee you'd wanna get high with meeeeee? Ashtray could come tooooooo." Rue teased y/n, pretending to smoke.

"I don't know Rue. The stuff you smoke smells bad, like bad bad. I don't want to stink." Y/n bargained with Rue.

"Come onnnnn, don't be lame. At first it's scary but you'll like it after you do it more." Rue explained to
y/n.

"Maybe. I just don't think I'm ready to get high, you know? If it's with you then yeah maybe." Y/n smiled, laying side by side with Rue.

——

"Cass." Maddy yelled, laying on her bed.

"What maddy?" Cassie yelled back while looking in the mirror.

"You didn't fucking tell me it's almost y/n's fucking birthday." Maddy yelled, getting up from her bed.

"Cause I didn't know Maddy. If I knew I would have said something." Cassie mumbled towards the end, fixing her mascara.

"We should like totally get her something or like do something for her. Rue asked if we should do a huge fucking party for her. I mean fuck yea because it's a party and your girl here loves to fucking party." Maddy hugged Cassie.

"Then let's throw a fucking party." Cassie hugged Maddy back.

"I fucking love you Cassie. You're my favorite bitch" Maddy whispered, still hugging her.

"I fucking love you more bitch." Cassie whispered back, guilty stuck in her throat.

Ashtray and y/n weren't the only ones with a secret. Cassie and Nate were still seeing each other, more often than before. They would go on little dates, then fuck right after. Once her fucked her in a pizza place bathroom, the owner caught them and kicked them out.

Which led to them fucking in the backseat of his truck.

——

Fezco and Ashtray stopped at the mall to get y/n a birthday outfit. They both know how much she loved to get dressed up, so why not get her nice ass shit?

"Yo Ash, I need help over here." Fezco called for Ashtray.

"What?" Ashtray stood beside Fezco.

"Which one should I get y/n? You're like the only fucking person she talks to, so you should know what the fuck N/n likes." Fezco looked over to Ashtray.

"I don't fucking know. She would probably like all of these, she's not hard to please." Ashtray shrugged, looking at his phone.

"Man, I need help. Just choose a fucking dress for her, I still need to fucking get that bitch a purse too." Fezco complained, walking off to a different aisle.

Ashtray looked at the dresses with three of them catching his eye. A grayish-lavender colored dress that went half down the thigh with a slit on the left hand side and a three button down collar, a black colored dress that also went half down the thigh with a slit on the right hand side and sleeve that were a bit baggy and the collar revealed a lot of upper chest, and the last dress was a saddened baby blue color that was a little shorter than the others with long sleeves and was a wrinkled tight fitted dress.

Ashtray took pictures off each dress, leaving the aisle and looking for Fezco. He found him looking at purses and bougie backpaks.

"Bro did you find a fucking dress?" Fezco asked, walking to Ashtray.

"Uh I found three that I think she'd look nice in." Ashtray showed Fezco the three pictures.

"These are like fucking hoe dresses, but whatever bro. I like that emo blue one. She'd look sick as fuck in it. Oh my fucking shit, we need fucking heels too. Why are women so beautiful yet fucking complicated?" Fezco cried.

——

Rue dropped y/n off at Fezco's place, seeing that they are still out.

"Do you want me to go in with you or?" Rue asked.

"No it's ok Rue, go home. Bye bye." Y/n waved, unlocked the door.

"Bye n/n." Rue waved back, riding off on her bike.

Y/n opened and shut the door behind her, making sure it was locked. She walked up the mini stairs, down the hallway to her room. She jumped into her bed, kicking off her shoes, hiding under her blankets.

Her bed was always a place she could go to for comfort. Her stupid stiffed animals all over her bed that Fezco bought her, her millions of blankets making her nice and warm, and so much more things. Plus she could always pretend to sleep if she wanted some alone time.

Y/n closed her eyes to sleep so she could burn time instead of sitting around waiting for Fezco and Ashtray. She silently fell asleep, buried in her blankets and stuffed animals.

★★★★★