025 ♥︎

★★★★★

"Haha...W-what are you talking a-about?" Cassie stuttered while giggling, tears filling her eyes.

Cassie froze. All the life and color drained from her body. She was stupid to think she could get away with it without Maddy knowing for this long. Cassie side-eyed Maddy, she wanted to cry. Maddy's mouth was opened, eyes getting filled with rage and tears.

"How long have you been f-fucking Nate?" Rue rested her head on the counter down, holding her stomach in pain.

"I'm not ha..what? I'm not." Cassie laughed off, side-eyeing Maddy.

Maddy looked back at Kat, and Kat knew what was about to happen. Cassie glanced over at Maddy, looking over to Lexi standing behind y/n. Lexi held her hand over her mouth, looking over to Fezco. Ashtray and y/n tried to keep in their laughter by avoiding eye contact with one another. The room was quiet, just eyes looking at the blonde girl.

"W-what are you talking about?" Maddy asked, taking a step away from the crowd. So much was going on, she couldn't comprehend everything.

"Well I just I- I saw her get in his truck and then kiss him and drive off that was like what, six.. six months ago?" Rue wiped sweat off her face, fanning herself.

"Is it hot in her or is it just me?" Rue asked, fanning herself.

Cassie's jaw basically dropped to the fucking ground. If she was gonna be exposed, she didn't want to get exposed like this. Not in front of more than half the school. Cassie turned around to look at Maddy, seeing that Maddy was ready to beat the living shit out of her.

"Are you kidding me?" Maddy asked, playing with her necklace.

Cassie started to slightly laugh of fear, looking around the room.

"Cass, that's like...really bad." Kat blurted, looking at Cassie.

"No no I-" Cassie tripped over her words, playing with her hair. She was trying to play it off, make it seem like a big joke.

"You're fucking Nate? Are you kidding me?" Maddy confirmed, anger written all over her face.

"N-no I... *gasp* I don't even know why she would say that." Cassie still stuck to her "play it off" plan while her view began to blur, due to the tears trying to find their way out Cassie's eyes.

"You're lying." Maddy stated, taking another step towards Cassie.

"Bitches, can we just fuckin table this conversation? It's y/n's fucki-"

"N-No?!" Maddy yelled, interrupting Fezco.

"Oh fuck nah." Fezco whispered to himself, popping his knucles.

"Fezco. That's my sister." Lexi admitted with shame in her voice.

Fezco looked at her with shock. How could a bitch be related to this angel???? Lexi was kind, smart, caring, everything you'd want in a good friend. But she unfortunately got a sister, who was willing to risked friendships for elephant dick.

"No! You expect me to stand here next to my best friend that's been lying to me about fucking my ex-boyfriend?! I'm- I'm LITERALLY GONNA GET VIOLENT!" Maddy yelled, spinning in slow circles. Kat tried to calm Maddy down but Maddy was too angry to be calmed down.