007 ♥︎

★★★★★

The way the water hit her s/c skin. The way her e/c eyes shined in the sun. The way her soft lips felt against his. It felt so real, yet he knew it was fake. Only something he could experience in his dreams.

Ashtray believed that y/n only saw him as a friend, and half of her did. She was stuck.

Did she love him?

Was she too much "in the moment"?

She didn't know.

She saw Ashtray as both her best friend, and lover. She enjoyed the thought of them kissing under the moonlight, yet she also enjoyed just hanging out with him. She liked where she was with Ashtray, she didn't want to ruin that with her stupid feelings.

She knew Fezco would go crazy, maybe even kick her out if they did do anything. She loved Fezco and didn't want to betray him, especially in that way. He never said anything about rules with Ashtray so it wouldn't be completely bad. It still felt wrong to her. But she couldn't help the way she felt for Ashtray.

She loved how Ashtray made sure she was okay. Yeah Fez would do the same, but it meant more when Ashtray did it. She loved how he would actually listen when she talked. She loved how he could remember every single detail about her. She loved Ashtray, for Ashtray.

( as i'm editing this, i'm realizing that this storg is all over the place oh my gosh 6/20/22 )

——

Y/n woke up wide awake, she had one of the best sleeps in a while. She rolled over to look at her alarm clock "12:00 p.m.".

She immediately jumped out of bed, rushing to the bathroom. She'd never woken up this late. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face, then headed towards the living room. She looked around to see, no one?

"Ash? Fez?" Y/n called out. They couldn't have left without her...right? Fezco would always wake her up if they went somewhere, same with Ashtray.

She assumed they probably went down the street. She sat on the couch, turning the TV on.

——

Ashtray and Fezco had left to get some alcohol for the New Year's party tonight at Virgil's.

"Y/n's gonna be mad at us." Ashtray blurted.

"Nah man I think she'll be cool, she's still sleepin too. But if she awake when we get back, she'll prolly trip like really fuckin bad. Might not give us mercy, sweet to sour in seconds man." Fezco joked. He knew y/n would be mad, at least not for long. She could never stay mad at someone for a long time. Especially Fezco and Ashtray.

——

When Fezco and Ashtray arrived, preparing themselves for y/n to be sitting on the couch waiting for them. Instead, they found a sleeping one.

"Thank god this bitch got an iron deficiency." Fezco stated, earning a laugh from Ashtray.

They headed towards the counter, placing many bottles of different alcohol. Fezco always stuck to basic tequila. He liked the way it burned going down his throat.

Fezco would always liked weed better than alcohol though. It made him forget all the bad things he had going on in his life. Made him feel "numb", plus it was easy to sell and find. He just hated the smell it left.

——

4 more hours til midnight. Y/n was still sleeping on the couch. Fezco was packing his drugs and alcohol for the party. Ashtray was changing. Once he finished changing, he woke up y/n.

"Y/n wake up. We're about to leave." Ashtray said, lightly shaking her.

"Where are we going?" Y/n mumbled, half asleep.

"A party. I know you like parties." Ashtray persuaded her, still shaking her lightly.

"I do. Is rue coming?" Y/n asked, sitting up on the couch.

"I think." Ashtray answered, sitting beside her.

"Then I'll think about coming." Y/n joked, heading towards her room.

Y/n did love parties, especially parties with rue. Ashtray didn't really hang with y/n at parties. He was more of a "solo" partier.

——

Y/n finally finished getting ready. She wore a silky dress (whatever color you'd like) that had no sleeves and ended mid-thighs, with matching heels, and a cross silver chain that Fezco had given her. She always brought her f/c crocs with many charms with her, just in case her feet started hurting. She left her hair down this time, bringing a hair tie just in case.

Y/n wasn't a huge fan of makeup. One of rue's friends, Maddy, did her makeup for her 14th birthday. Though it was beautiful, y/n hated how it felt on her skin. Everyone thought she looked beautiful without it anyways.

Y/n headed out her room, to meet Fezco and Ashtray in the car. She locked the door behind her, speed walking towards the car. Once she got in, Ashtray turned to look at her, then turned back around.

"What?" Y/n smiled at him.

"Nothing nothing, I'll tell you later." Ashtray flashed his smile then turned around.

She's just perfect, words can't even explain her.  Y/n never wore her hair down for parties, why now? The way she smiled seeing Fezco and Ashtray in the car already. The way her eyes scanned her perfect body in the mirror. The way she looked so angelic without her trying. She truly was from heaven. Ashtray's dream girl, Y/n.

——

"Who's ready to get fucked the fuck up at this party?"

★★★★★