014 ♡

(Kinda short, I'm sorry.)

★★★★★

"How can I help you love birds?" The man asked, smiling at the two.

"Go Ashtray." Y/n insisted, smiling back.

"Nope, Ladies first right?" Ashtray joked, waiting for her to order.

"May I get two scoops of strawberry ice cream?" Y/n asked, side eyeing Ashtray.

"I'll get the uhhhh blue moon thing." Ashtray paid, waiting for their frozen treat. The man handed Ashtray and y/n their ice cream, earning a "thank you" from
y/n.

"Blue Moon?" Y/n looked at him with a jokingly confused face

"Gotta try something new once in a while right?" Ashtray shrugged his shoulders.

——

Ashtray and Y/n walked outside, sitting on a bench together.

"Remember when we came here with Fezco two years ago." Y/n laughed, looking over to Ashtray.

"He made you try his "Fezco icy cream special". Your reaction was perfect." Ashtray chuckled, staring back at her.

"It was so gross I don't understand why Fezco has to be so gross." Y/n joked, licking her ice cream.

"Me neither." Ashtray responded, watching her.

——

She so fucking pretty. Her lips covered in that fucking strawberry ice cream was a beautiful scene. The wind was blowing perfectly as shit through her hair. Her fucking eyes made me go crazy. Her e/c eyes scanned my face, leading to my lips. I was falling for her, deeper and deeper every interaction.

The way she kept eye contact when speaking made my head spin in fast circles. Her soft words leaving her mouth was something I could listen to forever.

I wanted to kiss her to earn another one back, but she looked so happy and innocent. Her beauty memorized me, forgetting the audience around us. I wish I could have met her in a different way, not under Fezco's protection.

——

He's so cute. Handsome was the word I was looking for, but that's cheesy for most people. I don't like the word "fine". Well there was "fine" and "fineeee". I hated both. People used "fineee" when they see someone who's fuckable or someone they want to fuck.

I didn't wanna fuck Ashtray, not yet at least. I loved him for the little things. His stupid jokes, his smile, his voice, the way he starred at me, and so much other things.

His lips against every part of my face was the best feeling alive. When he says my name, my stomach twists into a million knots. He used to bring me flowers he found outside, some of them were dead though. Fezco made him throw them out of course.

Ashtray's the best person I could ask to have in my life.

——

"Ash, your ice cream." Y/n called, grabbing it out his hand. She licked all the melted ice cream off the cone, handing it back.

"Ash." Y/n bugged him, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Shit. I mean shot, sorry." Ashtray grabbed his ice cream. He took a bite out the cone, while y/n watched.

"Shot? You never say shot." Y/n gave him a confused look.

"New year new me?" Ashtray shrugged his shoulders.

——

Ashtray ate most of the cone, giving y/n the rest. They walked side by side, back to the car. Ashtray opened the door for her, waiting for her to enter.

She sat down as Ashtray shut the door, walking to the driver's seat.

"You think Fez is done?" Ashtray asked, facing y/n with his head.

"Possibly, but I don't want to go back yet." y/n admitted, looking back at him. She gave Ashtray a small smile, earning one back.

"You're so pretty." Ashtray cupped her face, bringing them together.

"Shut up." Y/n giggled.

They kissed in broad daylight, in public. Ashtray felt good to show everyone that she was his. As they kissed, footsteps could be heard coming closer and closer. The footsteps were noticeable, but Ashtray and y/n didn't care.

The footsteps finally came to a stop, silence filling the air.

"I knew it." A familiar voice said.

Ashtray and y/n quickly turned their heads, fear filling their vision.

"Holy shit."

★★★★★