022 ♡

★★★★★

"Jules?" Rue asked, scared out of her fucking mind.

"Uh hey Rue." Jules laughed.

"Why are you behind my house?" Rue asked, moving her hair out her face.

"Uh no reason. Just bored." Jules tried to play off.

"Then why don't you go to Elliot's? You guys seem close." Rue pushed past Jules.

"Rue. I came to talk to you." Jules stopped her.

"Why?" Rue turned around.

"Because I love you Rue." Jules smiled.

"The fuck? You ratted me out to my mom. She doesn't even look at me the same anymore. I'm lucky she still provides me with a roof over my crackhead. Get your fucking hand off me before you loose one. That would upset Elliot right? Bet you two use your hands a lot." Rue whispered, jumping onto her bike.

"Rue. I did it to help you. I didn't want you to k-"

"Stop with the fucking bullshit, Jules. You wanted me to still show you love and fucking attention. That's all you wanted. As long as someone gives a fuck about little old jules, everything will be fine. When I stopped showing you it, you go behind my back and do whatever the fuck whores like you do with my friend. And out of all of them, it had to be the guy I just met. If you wanted to help, you should have kept your big ass nose out of other people's shit. If I wanted to overdose again, then I would have." Rue spat, riding off to find y/n and Ashtray.

Jules knew Rue was right. Jules knew she was a selfish freak who craved the validation of others. Everytime she got something special, she ruined it. Rue was more than special. Jules had never felt this way about a girl, other than her vacation fling. Jules knew she was a whore. Trusting men she doesn't know, just to find out it was someone she knew all along. She blamed Nate for all this. If he never existed, Rue and Jules would be happy. Not furious at each other.

Jules pulled her phone out, texting Elliot.

"Elliot, I think she's really mad still. Like really fucking mad."

"Did you guys talk?"

"She didn't let me and went off on me. I think I'm screwed."

"It'll take time, Jules. Don't worry.❤️"

Jules' heart sank deep down into her ribcage. She really did love Rue. Rue was the highlight of her life. She could see them together, living on their own in the same apartment. Sleeping in the same bed. But whatever the fuck Jules had done, she would do whatever the fuck it takes to undo it.

——

Rue knew she meant none of the words she had spat at Jules. She was bipolar for goodness sake. Half the shit that flew out her mouth wasn't true. Rue meant it when she told Jules "I love you" for the first time. It felt like when you have something on your chest for a while, and you finally tell someone. The way your body feels free, like all goods are coming your way. But when good comes, bad isn't far behind. Elliot came.

Rue liked Elliot, friend and non-friend way. But she had a girlfriend. Little did she know that Jules would soon feel the same way about Elliot. Rue ain't no hoe. At Least she didn't think she was. Elliot was just a flirty soul. Elliot likes Rue too. Then they found out they went to the same school. Crazy how big shit can happen in a small shitty town. She saw the way Elliot looked at Jules. He looked at Rue the same way. Elliot was probably imagining them having a threesome, in a closet. He's a fucking weird ass dude.