004 ♡

★★★★★

Four amazing years went by. Y/n and Ashtray were 15 now, starting to mature from their childish ways. Y/n started to grow into her "woman's body". Ashtray started to lose his "baby fat" and gained some muscles. Fezco was almost the same, he started seeing this girl though. Lexi I think it was, I don't know. Rue found out Fezco had another kid living with them, rue loved y/n. Rue would come over almost everyday just to hangout with Y/n.

Y/n eventually got her own room when she started "maturing". It was the room that no one was allowed in until she obviously started growing into a woman. She missed sharing a room with Ashtray, stealing his clothes. But of course it would be weird for two teens sharing a room. Who knows what could happen.

Y/n was introduced to their "secret job" when she was 13. She didn't mind at all. Ashtray would offer her a blunt every now and then, but she always declined. She knew smoking was bad, but she didn't care if Ashtray or Fezco did it. She loved them, and she always would.

——

Rue was y/n's second best friend, rue was also a drug addict. She tried getting help, well that's what she told Y/n. Maybe it was comforting for her, maybe they brought her numbness from cruel reality. Rue never did drugs in front of Y/n. She felt it was "inappropriate" to be high around her. Y/n always told her she didn't mind, but Rue insisted. Fezco hated selling Rue drugs, he felt guilty for her addiction. What if he had never said yes to give her a couple of free oxys? Maybe she'd be clean.

——

If a person had to be Rue's favorite drug, it would have been Jules. Rue would talk about how amazing she made her feel to y/n. Y/n admired how rue talked so highly of Jules. The way Rue could name every detail about her from head to toe. She wanted someone to speak about her like that. She wanted someone to love her like that. Yeah she had Rue, Fez, and Ashtray, but she wanted more.

A lover.

Someone she could depend on for love and company. Someone to stay up late talking to. Someone to kiss her when she's sad. Fezco wouldn't let her date though. He didn't want her to get pregnant or heartbroken.
Fezco was overprotective with y/n.

When other dealers came over, he made her hide in his bedroom closet. When they went to parties, he made her stay right next to him, or if Ashtray wanted to hang with her during the parties they had to stay close to Fezco. She was one of his special priorities, and he couldn't lose her.

——

Y/n and Ashtray were chilling on the roof of Fez's gas station. It really was a gas station, but sometimes people would come to buy drugs. This boy walked in, he was very tall for his age, he had the face of a child with the boy of a man. He walked with his head high, looking around the shop.

"I'll be back. Just stay up here." Ashtray said, getting down from the roof. He went to see what the boy wanted to speak.

"Okay..." Y/n watching him climb down.

"Yo can I like help you or sum? If you ain't finna buy none ima have to ask you to leave bro." Fezco asked.

"Oh no I'm going to buy something. Just be patient. You're lucky I'm even here." The boy spat back.

"Why would I be lucky to have some little bitch up in my shop?" Fezco snapped.

"I would watch your tone big guy. My father owns everything in this shitty town." The boy remained calm.

"You're that Nate Jacobs kid? I can see why no one likes yo bitch ass." Fezco commented.

He ignored Fezco's commented as he walked towards the beer section, grabbing a box of kingfisher.

"I'll take 1 box of kingfisher." Nate said.

Fezco rang up his drinks and Nate left. His silver truck driving out, he made eye contact with y/n. He stopped the car for a bit, just staring at her. Nate finally drove off to wherever and Rue started climbing up the roof to y/n.

"Hey N/n." Rue said, seating herself next to y/n.

"Hi rue rue." Y/n responded.

"Why are you up here alone?" Rue asked as she sat down next to her.

"At first I wasn't, but Ashtray left to check on some guy that came by." Y/n answered.

"Oh, he's a weirdo. He probably got nervous being near a pretty girl like you." Rue teased.

"Whaaat nope never! We're best friends, he would never see me like that!" Y/n reasoned.

"You never know n/n. What if he's iN lOvE wItH yOu? I bet he dreams about youuuu." Rue teased her even more.

"Shut up rue." Y/n covered her blushing face. Why does she react like this when it comes to Ashtray. They're just best friends...

Right?

★★★★★