Chapter 4

Important authors note at the end!!!
------------------------------------------
I don't know what made me wake up in the middle of the night but something felt weird. I walked over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had bruises underneath my eyes from lack of sleep and water. I sighed and washed my face, feeling somewhat refreshed. I slowly trudged to my bed and opened my laptop. I started to scroll through my Twitter account and tweeted out to all my followers.
'Can't wait to go to school tomorrow! I'm feeling so happy'
I then closed my laptop and plugged my earphones in. I started to listen to "I miss you" by 5 seconds of summer (cover version) I later found myself slipping away into darkness again.
-------------------------
The morning
--------------------------
After I had showered I put on some high waisted shorts and a tank top that said 'chill' on it. I straightened my hair and put it up in a pony tail. I quickly grabbed an apple and walked to school, thinking about the exams in period four and five.
------------------------
Lunch
-------------------------
I sighed as I walked down the hallways, there was quiet talk in the corners and the occasional squeal of the 'teachers pets'
I grabbed my lunch and headed out into the oval section of the school. I saw some guys start pointing at me and I grew very self conscious. I put my head up high and walked behind the bleachers, into the "secret" waterfall area. I loved this area, It was quiet and relaxing. I ate my lunch and started to listen to music when I was disturbed.
"Look what we have here" jack j said. I turned around and scowled. Great.
"I don't think you should be out here, the pound hasn't given you treatment for your egos" I snapped back. I stood up to leave and shoved my way through the group. I felt someone touch my inappropriately and I turned and slapped then, then I realised I had slapped Cameron.
"Don't touch me there again" I hissed in a low but deadly tone. He looked shocked before he covered it with a smirk.
"You know you liked it princess" I scowled before I turned and shoved his out of the way. This day isn't going to plan.
--------------------------------------
Authors note
--------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm so so sorry that I haven't updated for a looooong time. I've been really busy with school and my friends have been yelling at me to update, so here it is.
Love you my aliens❤️