chapter 13

(A/n just letting you guys know, I updated this chapter at school so sorry if there are any errors, I was supposed to be doing other stuff. enjoy)

I was woken up by something soaking me.

"What the fu-?" I stopped short when I saw the guys laughing. I scowled at them before looking at my now soaked pajamas.

"What the hell guys?" I wrung my shirt out a little bit before smirking at the guys who were still laughing. I saw what I needed and pulled the pin.

"What are you doi-" I sprayed the fire extinguisher stuff at the guys and the room became filled with smoke.

coughing and sneezing erupted and I laughed, running out of the room. I heard yelling and then the guys' footsteps behind me. I kept sprinting and running around the corner I ran into someone.

"Sorry" I muttered looking behind me. it was that guy from the other day.

"We have to stop meeting like this" he laughed and I blushed at our position and got up.

"Sorry, my friends... are... chasing me" I kept stopping to look around the wall. once I checked that the cost was clear I found Chris staring at the ground, blushing. I wondered why he was blushing but he beat me to it. Taking off his jacket, he passed it to me wordlessly. I put it on and he looked at me weirdly.

"Uhh yeah your top w-was see t-through" he coughed awkwardly and looked away. I blushed a deep red and bit my lip.

"Oh... water was thrown onto me while I was asleep" I smiled awkwardly and looked down the hallway again.

"Oh, well, I think you have Magcon today right?"  he asked me and I nodded, wondering why he was asking me.

"Yeah, well, I better go get ready" I smiled sheepishly and he smiled back nodding.

"Okay, have fun" what happened next was unexpected. he kissed me on the cheek, before leaving me standing in the hallway.

(Jc's Pov)

I watched the ground disappear as the plane took off. I wiped my cheeks of any tears and sighed. Leaving Lex was the worst thing ever imaginable. I admit, I have feelings for her but I would never tell anyone.

"Jc, you okay man?" Kian asked, shaking me. I looked at him and nodded, before looking out the window again. she was in Miami while I was going to La.

I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my pocket. it read:

Lex <3- 'I miss you like crazy, goodnight, luv you ;)' I smiled before replying.

Jc ;) - 'Miss you too ;) i'm on the plane right now, but can we call later? Luv you Lex'

I shut the window, putting my phone on the tray. I closed my eyes, thinking of the girl I have grown feelings for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Off the plane)

fans were screaming as we stepped off the plane. people passing by gave us strange looks as kian made the crab face. 

"Jc! wait up" I paused as Connor ran up to me. 

"Hey Connor, whats up?" I looked at his phone and froze, shocked. There was an article saying:

'Breaking news! O2l star Justin Caylen has gotten vine star Alexis Summers pregnant! for more information, read page 12' 

I scrolled to page twelve and started reading the article.

'Justin Caylen was playing a Rugby game over the weekend and was dropped. he broke his ankle and was taken to the medics. Alexis ran across the field, dodging the football players, But Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer brought her back to the medics and when he left, it is supposed that Justin and Alexis did the naughty. we will have eyes everywhere, but with Magcon and Vidcon happening it is very hard for the two to get together' the page went on about random things and I felt Connor shaking me.