Chapter 21

A man ran up to me, clearly spooked. 

"Miss! You have to run! they're coming!" He yelled in my face, before being ripped from my gaze. A dark colored wolf stood there, growling and attacking the man. The screams for  help and the sound of ripping flesh made me sick, yet I couldn't move. 

I gagged, and tried to run, however my feet didn't move. I started to tear up, was this really how I was going to die? The wolf growled, yet ran away to the covers of the trees. I heard bones popping, and out came.... Aaron? Weird.

"A-Aaron? Why, what... how?" I whispered, clearly dazed. He didn't respond, yet wrapped me in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way" he soothed me, kissing my temple. I looked to my left, and saw Tyler. Aaron immediately pushed me behind him, and started growling.

"Tyler! What is going on?!" I called out to him, yet the look in his eyes scared me. They were ruthless, ready to kill.

"Alexis, walk to me" He snarled, and I quickly obliged. One thing I have learnt in my life, don't anger men. When I was in arm's length of Tyler, he reached forward and ripped me to him. He bit my neck, and that's when pain overwhelmed my vision....

I sat up in bed, panting. Tears slowly ran down my cheeks. Why did I dream of that? Calum groggily wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.

"Are you alright babe?" his husky voice sent shivers through my body, however I don't think he noticed.

"N-no, Calum... I'm scared" I whispered, and my voice cracked. He sat up, and hovered over my small frame. The lamp light illuminated his face, and his bed head made me go crazy.

"What's wrong baby? I will help the best I can" he then used his fingers to wipe away a tear that rolled down my cheek.

"P-please don't leave me" I bit my lip, and he rested his forehead on mine. This small gesture sent my heart into overdrive, and I was scared that he might be able to hear it.

"I promise I won't leave you. Ever" Calum placed a small kiss near the corner of my mouth, before laying back down. I rested my head on Calum's head, and placed small kisses all over his chest. His breathing hitched, just as I placed a pepper light kiss on his feather.

I closed my eyes, focusing on the steady rhythm of his heart.

"Lex?" He softly whispered. I made a small noise, and he locked eyes with me. His chocolate brown eyes stared into my Hazel eyes. The small lamp light was on next to our bed, and it illuminated his sharp jawline.

There was small amounts of stubble peppering over his jaw, and for some reason that turned me on. His eyes moved over my face, memorizing every inch of it. They soon landed on my lips, and I bit them out of habit.

His eyes darkened with lust, and he roughly kissed me. The need and desperation was felt through this kiss, and he wanted to gain entrance to my mouth. I gasped as his cold hands touched the bare skin on my thighs, and he took the opportunity to gain entrance.

His mouth fought for dominance over my own, and I moaned at how he was careful, yet hard at the same time. He placed his body over mine, and I could feel his hard on. He moaned as I tugged on the ends of his hair, and trailed my hands over his muscled back.

He pulled his mouth away from mine, and kissed down my neck. He found the curve of my neck, and sucked on the tender skin. I pushed my hips into his in pleasure, and he moaned into my neck.

"W-we should stop" His raspy voice told me he didn't want to, but did it for my sake. I nodded, not being able to talk. His swollen lips made me happy that I did that to him, and by skimming his body, I can tell that he wanted to go much further than what we finished.

"You're so beautiful" Calum placed his hand on my cheek, and I leant into the touch of him. He gave me a peck on the cheek, before unwrapping himself to get out of the bed.

"I've got to go, call me if you need anything babe" Calum exited the door, and sighed into the pillow. I gingerly moved over, so I was on Calum's side of the bed. The smell of him was still lingering in the air, and I soon fell sound asleep.

.

.

.

"Lexi get up before I push you off the bed!" Michael yelled into my ear. I groaned, and rolled onto my stomach.

He sighed, before padding away. Or so I thought.

I was thrown off the bed onto the hardwood floor.

"Ow! What the hell Mikey?!" I coughed, and sat up, glaring at the rainbow haired boy.

"Hey, I warned you. You have half an hour" He then walked out of the room, leaving me on the floor. I sat up, and rubbed my tired eyes. I yawned, and then decided to get ready.

I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, with a tank top that had two skulls on it. I ran a brush through my hair, and Dutch braided a small strip of hair, before pinning it back. I put on a small amount of makeup, which included Eyeliner, matte lip stick (dark grey) and concealer.

I pulled on a pair of black converse, and sprayed perfume and deodorant on my body. I picked up my phone, only to have it buzz.

Calpal ;) - morning beautiful ;)

I felt myself smile, yet I didn't reply as I walked out of the door. I rubbed my arm, as I walked down the hall to Carters room. I knocked, yet there was no reply. I shrugged it off and walked off to the buffet hall.

As I skipped down the hall, I bumped into a little girl. She immediately started crying and I felt guilt wash over me.

"I-I are you okay? I'm so sorry" I pulled her into a hug, and she eventually stopped crying. She sniffled, and then stared at me. Feeling extremely awkward, I asked her questions.

"Where are your parents? How old are you?" I didn't want to intrude her life, but I knew she wasn't older than 8.

"My mummy left me in the room, I'm 4" she held up 5 fingers, and I saw pain cross her features. A middle aged woman came storming over to me, and ripped the child out of my arms.

"Don't f*cking touch my child! Stupid teenager, you probably cut you emo freak!" she yelled at me, and I saw red.

"I thought Adults were supposed to be smart. Well guess what, I didn't choose to cut! Don't be so goddam hypocritical, with your child I would think that you were a drug dealer, but instead of saying that out loud to you I kept my fucking mouth shut, now have a painful life full of suffering, because I've had my share of it" with that said, I turned and stormed off.

The memories of my once happy childhood made me sick, I was stronger than that. All of the pain that my father caused me was in the past, yet this new feeling I felt was overpowering everything else.

Pure rage.

well guys, that was a nice chapter.... vote, comment, fan.

over and out, 

-Twittermitten, I.H