Chapter 3

I slid down in my seat and my hair covered my face. Just great, not even 10 minutes into the lesson and everyone knows who I am. This is just how I wanted me day to go (note the sarcasm) sighing, I turned to Jc who was shooting daggers at all the boys looking at me with lust and disgust (A-N haha that rhymes) Mr. wright continued the lesson and all through the lesson, people were staring.lunchtime came around quickly and before I knew it I was seated at my usual table. Alone. Not one person came up to me, but a couple of pigs came up to me. Gross. I made a new Instagram and only followed fan accounts. I mean why follow all the people at my school?
"Hey beautiful, wanna come over this afternoon?" Taylor winked.
I gagged and shot Taylor a disgusted look.
"Listen, asshole, if you come near me or even touch me, I will cut your balls off" I hissed. He looked shocked for a second before he replaced the shock with a smirk.
"Feisty, I like it" he walked away after whispering to his friends. They all nodded and laughed before they grabbed their trays and sat down at the table. Where I was.
"Why'd the chicken cross the road?" Cameron asked. Sighing I replied
"To eat your balls? Oh wait, you don't have any" the boys burst out laughing and some even did "the" move.
-----
After school
----
After school, I drove home thinking to myself about the guys. They were sick pigs and they caused so many girls to shoot me dirty looks. Some even whispered 'whore' 'skank' 'slut' into my ear. I just flipped them off and kept walking.
I quickly ate something before going upstairs to me room. I went on Instagram for a while before I got ready for bed. I changed into an Ipswich Force Jersey and short zebra shorts before slipping into bed, and into a dreamless sleep.

A-n the picture up the top is her Instagram profile pic. Enjoy and I should update soon. See you later my lovely readers