chapter 14

(A/N you guys are getting inactive :( there was 489 views in the first chapter of the story and now I only get around 15. I might have to set goals now, something I never wanted to do. also, im becoming less motivated to update because of this... enjoy)

I  woke  up to an arm draped across my waist. I looked up to see Shawn sleeping. I must admit, he was attractive. He had adorable brown eyes and a jaw line that could slice through an apple. He was quietly snoring and I almost giggled at how innocent he was looking.

"Lexi? what the hell" a voice asked from the right. I shifted slightly to see Jack J.

"Oh... Hey Jack" I gave him a small wave and he smiled.

"What are you doing with shawn?" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down and I laughed. with tears coming out of my eyes, a raspy voice sounded out from beside me.

"Have you guys ever heard of sleep?" shawn rubbed his eyes and sat up. I sat up too, stretchcing.

"Yeah, ive heard of it I just don't get much" Jack J replied, completely mono tone. I giggled, cracking my knuckles.

I was stopped by Shawn, who had a disgusted look on his face.

"What??" I asked, completely oblivious to what was happening next. Shawn pinned me on the bed, and started tickling me. I laughed so hard tears had escaped. once I had calmed down, I looked at Jack, who had an amused look on his face.

"You didn't help me!" I exclaimed, while he just shrugged.

"I was waiting for you to realize we have special guests at Magcon today" I froze. Who were they?

"Who are they?" Jack laughed and held his stomach.

"You think I'd  tell you? you've got to be kidding" I scowled and grabbed my clothes that I organised with Jc.

"C'mon I didn't mean It like that, I don't even know" I flipped him off and went into the bathroom, leaning against the door. I sighed, turning the shower on, drowning out the banging of the door.

I did my shower routine and got dressed. my outfit was an peach colored shirt and White high waisted shorts, with leopard print vans. I grabbed a bag and put my wallet, phone and a packet of gum in there and walked out of the bathroom. 

"Lexi" Jack J groaned, "I'm sorry" I paused, looking at him. I cracked a smile and hugged him.

"Its all good" he hugged me back before walking to the bathroom. I left a note for him and Shawn saying i was going to get breakfast.

I locked the door, walking into the empty corridor. 

"Hey! You!" i heard someone call out and I turned around to see a boy a little older than me.

"Yeah? hi?" I asked, concerned as he was walking closer and closer. He smelt nice, like mint and strawberries. 

"Hi, good morning. I'm Lardell" He held out his hand and I shook it gingerly "My boss would like to get an interview with you" He gave me a smile and i shrugged.

"I dunno, I have a busy schedule" I felt my phone buzz and I look at the screen. It read

Cammmy boy- Hey, the guys and i are heading to Maccas. want anything?

I replied with a quick see you there and looked at Lardell again.

"Have I seen you around somewhere? you look really familiar?"  I asked him. He grinned.

"I played Basketball, Volleyball and sprints with you" he showed his abs and I laughed.

"Right. I have to go, wanna give me your number?" I questioned and he nodded his head.