Chapter 18

(Calum's Pov, Before the nightmare) 

I sat next to Lexi, on the window seat.We only had one pillow for the whole trip so I knew there would be some sort of seat swapping. When I heard Lexi was sitting next to me, I was happy. Maybe she would sing again. 

I laid my head on the pillow, and I felt Lexi turn up her music. I tried to get her out of my head, ever since that QnA, but she was so addiciting. She had some sort of back story, it intrigued me. She was quiet around new people, but was so loud with people she was comfortable with. She was a bad girl, dressed as a good girl. 

I didn't sleep, but I was still groggy when someone whispered into my ear.

"Cal" Melody filled my head and I groaned, listening even though I wasn't looking at her.

"Can we swap seats?" I nodded, and lifted her up by her waist. I moved seats, then sat her down. As much as I wanted her in my lap, I couldn't. She smiled at me, and laid her head on the pillow.

I lean down and place a soft kiss on her forehead, and took an earphone out of her ear. She was listening to Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope. I looked at her once again, before I had a small nap.

.

.

.

Shaking had me opening my eyes. Everyone else on the plane was asleep and had their lights turned off. I used my phone light to see Lexi shaking with fear. 

She was having a nightmare. She whimpered, I don't know if I should wake her. I waited, hearing her mutter 'No, Please' in a begging tone. She started to thrash in my arms, and I attempted to hold her arms down. She whimpered again, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I shake her, my heart racing. i can tell that nightmare was bad, the fear is evident in her eyes. When she realized I was there, she pulled me into a hug. 

"Don't ever leave me" She whispered into my neck. I shivered, only she makes me feel like this. 

Before I was able to filter what I said next, my mouth opened.

"I won't babe, I promise" I gently rubbed her back, something Mali would do when I was younger. 

She stayed on my lap, playing temple run on my phone. As soon as Lexi crawled into her seat, the captain asked us to put our seat belts on. 

I looked out the window at the incoming runway. Lexi grabbed my hand, and I made a mental note to thank her later. I squeezed her hand when I felt the bump, and she didn't flinch. 

While we were walking out of the plane hallway, Lexi stopped. I slowed down to a stop, what's wrong?

"Everything okay?" I whispered. I knew she heard me, we were the only ones in the quiet hallway. 

I walked back to her, and wrapped her in my arms. Playing Bass really payed off. I kissed her forehead, and pulled her back at shoulder width. She stared into my eyes, just as I did hers. Her Hazel eyes shined with something I've never seen before. 

Without thinking, I crashed my lips to her. I almost moaned at how good she tasted. Like Caramel. My mouth explored hers, and I memorized every corner. I pinned her against the wall, trapping her in my arms. 

When I pulled away, I rested my forehead on hers. T was the best kiss I've ever had.

"Wow... that was probably the best kiss I've ever had" and I smiled. She studied my face, and I turned away, starting to walk down the empty hallway.

"Let's go, we have a room to find" I winked at her and she blushed. I smiled at myself. Man, I'm whipped.

I was starting to think about her lips again, and I felt downstairs stir. I glanced down quickly. I have to get rid of this before the fans see. I thought about naked grandmas, and it went down a little. It will have to do.

Screams erupted when I walked out. I waved, smiling. 

"What's up Washington?!" I chanted. The screaming got louder, and that made me happy. I was happy that I made the fans happy. 

"Hey Washington!!" Lexi cheered. The fans yelled and chanted, and I smiled at how cute Lexi was. The fans called me over, and I skipped my way over.

"Calum! Did Lexi give you a boner" They hushed their voices, and I'm glad they did. My cheeks flared and they all gave me knowing looks.

"We won't tell anyone" I smiled at them, and signed a few posters and took a few pictures. They let me leave, and I dragged Lexi to the cars.

"Hey! don't man handle me" she huffed. I grin and look at her. She scowls and turns away.

"Awe is little Lexi upset?" I wrapped my arms around her waist, putting my head on her shoulder. She shrugged me off and turned in my arms. Our faces were centimeters away and I wiggled my eyebrows. 

She rolled her eyes, climbing inside of the car. I shook my head, and sat on the side. Bart stood up the front, and he started to list the roommates.

"Okay listen up you lot, Washington rooms are bigger than any other rooms we've had, so you'll be partnering up with 5 people. 

Nash, Cameron, Carter, Kian, Taylor

Ashton, Jc, Luke, Calum, Brent" I was shocked. I wasn't with Lexi, and I had Jc in my room. We didn't get along, we both wanted Lexi and that was a bit of a problem.

"Michael, Lexi, Sam, Jack G, Shawn

Connor, Jacob, Jack J, Aaron, Ricky

See you tonight for a dinner on us" He sat back down and we all cheered. I glanced over at Lexi and saw she was frowning at what Shawn was saying.

"No, that's not funny" She cried out, and Shawn laughed. I glanced at my phone, and saw that I had gotten a text. 

That Lex chick <3- Miss me yet? 

I smirked, and looked up at her. She was innocent, but bad at the same time.

CalPal :D- Haha no, do you?

That Lex chick <3- Maybe

That Lex chick <3- Jokes, now stop being antisocial and talk to Luke

I locked my phone, and turned to Luke, who was smirking at me.

"You and Lexi huh?" He turned his phone towards me and my face paled. On the screen was a picture of Lexi and I in an intense make out session.

"Uhh I-I we-" Luke cut me off my laughing. I felt heat rush to my cheeks.I looked over at Lexi and she had a confused look on her face.

"Dude, good on ya!" He gave me a high five and I half smirked half smiled back. He approved. The car slowly came to a stop, and we rushed out to get our suitcases. I pulled mine out, and a small letter came out with it. 

Without thinking, I put it in my back pocket in my jeans. I jumped up the curb, leading my group to the room. We were all making quiet chatter, but we were pretty loud to everyone else. I opened up the room, and immediately lied down on the bed.

I was exhausted, yet I had to get ready for the dinner tonight. This should be fun...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, that was the chapter. I promise to update every Sunday. Its my birthday tomorrow (12th of October) and im happy to announce that im moving to another Cheerleading Gym. the last one wasnt quite the filler for my tumbling needs ;)

anyway, have a good one guys...

-TwitterMitten, I.H