chapter 15

I stirred when I felt warm fingers trace shapes onto my cold body. I was in someone's arms, no doubt about it. I turned to face Calum, who was asleep, how could someone control their movements while they're asleep? 

I smiled at him, singing a 5sos song softly.

' Throwing rocks at your window at midnight

You met me in your back yard that night

In the moonlight you look just like an angel in disguise 

My whole life seemed like a postcard 

You were mine for a night

I was out of my mind

You were mine for a night

Don't know how to say goodbye

Making all our plans in the Santa Cruz sand that night

Thought I had you in the palm of my that night

Screaming at the top of my lungs til my chest felt tight

I told myself that I'm never gonna be alright'

I stopped singing when Calum joined in.

he sang softly, just like I had.

'You had me wrapped around your finger

I'm wrapped around your finger (x7)' 

I smiled softly at him and he opened his brown eyes. He locked eyes with me before giving me a mega-watt smile.

"Good morning" His rough voice gave me shivers, and I closed my eyes, as he started singing again.

he started singing A Thousand Years by Cristina Perry. His voice hit every note, on time. I traced shapes on his neck,  which made him giggle.

"We should probably get up" I said after he finished his solo. He nodded and unwrapped his arms from around my stomach. I stretched and climbed out of the bed. He followed and I walked back to my room, throwing my hair into a high ponytail.

I knocked on the door, and Jack J answered it. 

"Hey! Lexi! whatcha doin? I'm doing great, how bout we go get some breakfast ey?" He said nervously, almost frantic.

"I would love to," He looked relived "But I have to get dressed" I pushed through and stopped short when I noticed that someone was in my bed. 

"Uhhh" I clenched my jaw, this is getting ridiculous now.

The two figures sat up. Amanda and Jc. 

"Oh heyyy" Amanda said, and I cringed at how fake she sounded. 

"Really Jc" I spat, I can't believe it. 

"We weren't even dating!" He defended himself. I felt a pang in my chest and grabbed my suitcase, walking out the door. 

"Your joking right? She's perfect, you're just too blind to see it" Calum yelled angrily. I stormed back into Calum's room and laid face first on the bed.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, and I felt a feeling of hurt overtake my body. I felt a body lay next to me, and Calum put his head on the middle of my back. 

"Wanna get some ice cream? we can have a movie night?" He said after a while. I nodded, and he moved his head off my back.

"Let me get ready?" I said, sitting up. I bet I looked like a sight, red puffy eyes and tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Sure, I'll get ready in Luke's room" He grabbed his suitcase and walked out the door. I grabbed a 'Hi or Hey Records' shirt and some black ripped jeans. I had a shower, rubbing the black circles under my eyes.